100mhz Pentium Pro

32mb Ram

1gb hdd

24x Cdrom

Modem

Cirius logic 2mb (pci)

Its not even atx its at(form factor) :D

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Compaq Presario 061

System Model: EP114AA-ABU SR1719UK GB610

BIOS: Phoenix - Award BIOS v6.00PG

Processor: AMD Opteron X2 Dual Core 2.6ghz

Memory: 3070MB RAM

HDD Space: 180GB

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp.050329-1536)

System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.

System Model: MM061

BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A15

Processor: Genuine IntelĀ® CPU T2050 @ 1.60GHz (2 CPUs)

Memory: 1526MB RAM

Page File: 782MB used, 2639MB available

DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

HDD: 80 GB

Edited by Indiana Jones

System:

Microsoft Windows XP

Home Edition

Version 2002

Service Pack 2

Hewlett-Packard

Pavilion

AMD AthlonXP 2400+

2.00 GHz 576 MB of RAM.

Whats my prize?

(I had worse, I used to have 224 MB of RAM o:)

altair.jpg

Bet none of you have one of these in your basement. It is a beautiful Altair 8800 computer system. Powered by an Intel 8080 with the max CPU clock at 2 MHz. In reality, there is nothing to this computer except that my Dad bought one off of eBay awhile ago.

Edited by Ronnyboy

mine own comp loses then(this is my primary comp)

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 12/30/2008, 11:11:58

Machine name: K.I.C.S

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236)

System Manufacturer: To Be Filled By O.E.M.

System Model: To Be Filled By O.E.M.

BIOS: Default System BIOS

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~3.2GHz

Memory: 4096MB RAM

Page File: 702MB used, 12207MB available

Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

DirectX Version: DirectX 10.0 (4.10.0000.5515)

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Music Tab: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

Network Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D: 0/4 (n/a)

DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (n/a)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)

DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce 8400 GS

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0422&SUBSYS_23081682&REV_A1

Display Memory: 512.0 MB

Operating System: Windows ME

Language: English

BIOS: Default System BIOS

Processor: Less Than 1.GHZ or something(I don't remember it)

RAM: 64MB

HDD: 3.6 GB

Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

DirectX Version: DirectX 6 or something

No video/graphic card.

No USB slots

No DVD drive.

Only Dial-Up connection

VGA monitor

The worst computer I've got.

Edited by JohnyMan :P

Speaking of which, I just found a much older PC in my attic. At first, for me it looked nothing like a computer, but sort of a small machine with a monitor used in a radio station lol, until my uncle cleared it all up -- when he tried plugging it in and having it run the oldest version of MS-DOS ever. I asked my uncle if I could keep it (as a collectible), so now it's my crappiest and oldest working PC. Too bad it can't run Tomb Raider, Xargon, Doom and Prince of Persia (the old ones).

Oh yeah, I just changed the specs of my second crappiest in the previous page. When posted some of the specs, I was thinking of my Compaq PC and my other trash PC that broke because of the gruesomest incident I've ever experienced with computers. :lol:

Here is my 3rd backup PC It can't Play GTA VC decently never tried SA or 3, the stock VC gets a lot of lag.

Mine can't play GTA at all. :lol:

Im gonna like beat everyone :D

Think again. :P (look above)

(I had worse, I used to have 224 MB of RAM o:)

lol I used to prefer "224 MB of RAM" as good back then. :lol: One of our first computers, also the oldest working computer we have in our attic, has a maximum of 32 MB of RAM.

My uncle used to have that Mac. I favored it for its uniquely different features, and its way of reminding us our first laptop (which is also a Mac). But my thoughts about it changed when I found out it can't play the games we have, except for that Mario game.

lol EPIC. But does it still work? Also, yours does look a bit similar to the "machine from the radio station" I found in the attic (but it has a monitor attached on the top). :lol:

The worst computer I've got.

Well at least you can run Windows ME. My Intel Pentium 2 rig can't go beyond Windows 98 SE. Whenever I try, the OS can barely start or can't start at all. :P

I forgot all about this. The slowest pc I own is my 1985/6 atari 520STFM(I paid like Ā£5 3 years ago) :) 8mhz Motorola 6800 512kb Ram The internal floppy controller died last year though :(

lol EPIC. But does it still work? Also, yours does look a bit similar to the "machine from the radio station" I found in the attic (but it has a monitor attached on the top). :lol:

From what I understand, yes it does. But I think all it can do is flash lights. I never have gone about starting it, but I might have to get a copy of BASIC and try it out.

Edited by Ronnyboy

I'm not sure if this would count as a computer or not.... :)

Back in like 1982 or 83 or something my Dad built a "computer" in college that had, no OS or anything, just a few chips that had 5 bits free memory and probably about a byte or two total and no processor, No sound/ video cards or anything, he said that all it could do was make a beeping noise and turn on the monitor light....

Also, I know one of my old relatives had an IBM from like 1990 or something with whatever came right before Windows 95 and a 20 MHz Procsesor

Edited by raybob

Guest Orange

I know its not really a pc but the oldest thing I have is my atari 2600 'Woody' it has a 1.19mhz cpu :) 128 bytes of ram. The max game size was like 4kb

My worst pc :

CPU : Pentium 1 @90Mhz

Ram: 16MB made by ????

Motherboard: ???? with almost no conectivity, except the PCI expansion slots

HDD : 1GB (I forgot the name...)

Graphics board : something integrated with 1mb vram

Sound card: cirrus logic, or something like that

Modem: 36 kbps (or something like that) no-name for dial-up connection -_-

Power supply: no-name with 200W (AT)

Floppy disk drive

52x CdRom drive

15 inch Siemens monitor

Microsoft mouse

IBM keyboard

2.0 Speakers

Computer running Windows 95

That's about all. I wonder if I could run GTA 1 on it .... Anyway, it starts faster than the c2d because it has almost no programs installed :D

lol I'm enjoying my "new" PC than my current PC due to being more "programmer-friendly" than user-friendly. I just checked the specs and it's nothing I've ever encountered.

The processor or CPU ain't Intel, but it is about 2-5 generations away from the first Pentium processor. But it does give a mighty punch for this computer.

The graphics processor ain't nothing like the graphics processor we have today -- it is the CPU itself. There really ain't a separate processor for the video processing (the main processor does both the system work and the video work) so obviously this one can't do some MS-DOS gaming.

As for the sounds, it doesn't really have a sound card, but it beeps (like any PC out there) lol.

Then, there is this floppy disk drive for the earliest floppy disk one (the larger one). At first, I wasn't able to locate it because the slot is completely covered in black tape. Also, to our surprise, there's still a floppy disk inserted, and it is f***ing HUGE. It is the first time I've seen one in my life. Interestingly, the floppy disk itself also contained one of the earliest computer viruses (that may explain the computer suddenly crashing). :P

The OS is, like I've said earlier, MS-DOS. The computer itself can work without MS-DOS, but if it is ran without an operating system, the computer triggers a sort of "built-in operating system" where everything goes entirely code and programming -- you have to be all geek on programming in order to use the computer this way. In order to have that computer to execute commands without DOS, you have to type the most complicated commands. If deleting files in MS-DOS is as simple as entering the code "del crap.file", deleting files in the programming one requires multiple codes. From what I can tell, the programming used in the "operating system" is C programming or C++ programming, or something similar to the ones mentioned.

Sign in to follow this