:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

my current status

Hey Blue !

Well I don't know anything about you but by now I want to take the oppertunity to thank you for all the nice and hard work on the mod. I was a newcomer since 0.2d and I loved it. 0.2e also has a lot of nice features but it chrashed a lot more then 0.2d did.

I can't wait to see what other modders and fans make for the mod...I'm not a coder myself but I want to start learning more about it in the new year. For now I can only say good luck with the new project...

Merry X-mas and a happy new year !!! :D:rolleyes::lol:

Greetz !

HEY!!!!

espiacially (i hope its written this way and it means "besonders") blue, i wish u: Merry X-mas and a happy new year !!!

and to all other who are using and writing this mod

So blue, are you going to stay at the forums for awhile or is this just a temporary thing?

Shes on mandatory union break. Sitting at the front door all day long is boring :P. She's been grumpy lately. Her comic got canceled, again.

for a while. Unless it becomes a spamfest again <.<

Yea if you don't want to mess with the spam, I'd suggest you steer clear of The Playground section :P But really it's good to have you back, even if it does turn out to be for a short while.

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

Lol. Soo, good luck for Ur mini-mod.

Sign in to follow this