:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

my current status

I've been gone for a while, haven't I? ^^;

well, news time. I will be quitting the mod team, meaning there will be no more 0.2f from me (it'll come from the other very capable modders, or they'll skip it to go to 0.3). I'll have more later once I can actually think of how to put it......

What? No way.

Ok Blue, do what you need to do. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Since she/he made his/her own decision, I respect that and I wanna say goodbye.

That's true but we are just saying this just in case >.< :P

To be truthful, I'm kinda unhappy about 0.2e, mainly the bugs and stuff and all the editing needed to make it work (my personal opinion is that out of all the releases, it was the worst one), so I'm taking a new direction. Then theres all these new features that don't really interest me one bit, but it's there for the sake of accuracy.

So, the next project i'm working on will be a sort of mini-mod for VC, in addition to SA. It'll be a watered down version of 0.2e, but emphasized more on gameplay rather then features and accuracy, but i'm hoping that it will be more stable because I will be, dun dun dun, writing it from scratch (which is going to be fun). More on that later.......i'm deciding how i want to go with that.

Ok. I hope you know that it's alot of work even for you. So since 0.2e i can wait for anything xD.

i think it'll be less. I'm just taking out the unneeded stuff. And I've done it before. I just need to optimize. I will help out when i can with the team, but I won't be making any new features.

I am not happy at all. Can I release my bananas?

Then how did you remember the site? And that you were a coder?

this is unbeliveable.

Archer is right. we don't really need new features. Except Docs truck but I don't really care about it. I know I have been ranting about it to you Blue but it is just for fun.

Unfortunately not one of us here not too briliant as you are Blue to create an animation for doc's truck.

Everything is not perfect. So that does suck.

To be truthful, I'm kinda unhappy about 0.2e, mainly the bugs and stuff and all the editing needed to make it work (my personal opinion is that out of all the releases, it was the worst one), so I'm taking a new direction. Then theres all these new features that don't really interest me one bit, but it's there for the sake of accuracy.

So, the next project i'm working on will be a sort of mini-mod for VC, in addition to SA. It'll be a watered down version of 0.2e, but emphasized more on gameplay rather then features and accuracy, but i'm hoping that it will be more stable because I will be, dun dun dun, writing it from scratch (which is going to be fun). More on that later.......i'm deciding how i want to go with that.

Good decision, Blue. Something I have been doing with my mod and want to suggest much earlier, but other being too scared (for some reason that I don't know, possibly the

paranoid personality

disorder I happen to have that's been bugging me lately) to do so it's been long you're gone.

Unfortunately not one of us here not too briliant as you are Blue to create an animation for doc's truck.

Actually Blue made them before, but there's been a lot of issues.

Sign in to follow this