Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Statler

What was your best X-mas present ever?

Mine would probably have to be when I got my N64 when I was 11, that was a great feeling...

my best Christmas gift was when dks mom said she would sign the papers so we can get married yes it was early but i was a gift

mine was when I got my first computer when I was 5 or 6 years old

When I got my Creative sound blaser X-FI Platinum Fatality 1 Soundcard! Well chuffed until I found it didn't work <_< Well it works, Its just the drivers clash with the Nvidia drivers and cause many problems, Maybe it wasn't the best present afterall :huh:

@Gir: how old were you guys when you got married? because over here if your over sixteen you can legally have consensual sex (wich is a stupid law tbh, iv been having consensual sex since i was 14 and i turned you alright and undisturbed) and you have to be sixteen to get married without parental permission (why anyone would want to get married before 18 at the LEAST is beyond me)

mine probably be the Wii and guitar hero world tour that im getting this christmas......

my current laptop which i got early but is this christmases present.

If we're talking about stuff we get from wrapped boxes or nice people for the sake of good old culture, I had nothing at the moment. All I get for Christmas is regular stuff - t-shirts, cologne, PS2 games that I can buy by myself at the nearest store, etc. It ain't the best gift I had, but there's one cool toy I got from Christmas -- a remote-controlled flying saucer -- but I got careless the next day (December 26) when I overcharged it and its circuits got fried that it became completely useless. The thing's un-fixable and irreplaceable. I felt f***ing stupid for doing so.

I also had a computer within the month of December, but I don't think it was a Christmas present 'cause I sort of bought it myself and I've been planning to get it ever since while ensuring that I WILL get it.

@Gir: how old were you guys when you got married? because over here if your over sixteen you can legally have consensual sex (wich is a stupid law tbh, iv been having consensual sex since i was 14 and i turned you alright and undisturbed) and you have to be sixteen to get married without parental permission (why anyone would want to get married before 18 at the LEAST is beyond me)

mine probably be the Wii and guitar hero world tour that im getting this christmas......

well over here its under 18 that you need consent

smerf it isnt what you WANT its the best christmas present youv ever GOT

Who said thats what he wants? He could of gotten a new PC last Christmas or the Christmas before...

its the way he phrased it. he said "A new pc" rather than somthing along the lines of "when i got MY pc" or somthing similar.

its the fact that he said A

Sign in to follow this