Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
crazyjointje

Smiley Wars!!

Ok this is how it goes: You choose an apponent and you just attack him with smileys. So for example: If i wanted to attack K.I.T.T. I would say:

@K.I.T.T.: :robo: Prepare to be Robo-Tized.

Maybe we can make like a leaderboard with MS Paint and then we close the topic and update all the events that have occurd into the leaderboard. So for example if R.G. would fight Indiana Jones and Indiana might win then we (or just me) would write their names and then add one stripe to symbolize how many wins they've got.

Enjoy and keep it clean, no cursing or this topic needs to be closed.

CJ (crazyjointje)

Edited by crazyjointje

This reminds me of the Battle Arena thread. That thread would've been great if only people would stop trying to compete each others' universes. Combining each universe is fine, but try to make them fight each other is itself a paradox or plain ridiculous.

I deleted Battle Arena 2 thread earlier because my cousin, whatever he did to get around my aunt's rule against him, started to post again with my account (with EWJ ended up calling him (or "me") a "douche" as far as I can remember). This is also when I found out my friend, who's still p***ing me off because of what happened last year, was trying to convince my cousin to hack my accounts for him by telling him I took his Yu-Gi-Oh! card collection. What th- *boom*?!

@Everyone: My original Yahoo! smiley :YahooSmiley: Pwns everyone with creativity, simplicity, and a smiley sticking his killer tongue out while holding a banner saying "Yahoo!"

This special message is brought to you by Ministry Of Idiocation.

Wonder how it feels to be here........... :bicycle: you will always be builied cause everyone just sooooo studid..........

People are rocking until they are dead :punk:

And most importanly......... It is located in the desert........ :tumbleweed:

I'm glad you guys like the topic XD. And yes i hope that this topic will be better than the battle arena because everyone mixed universes. And angeloe there isn't a master samiley here. It's just smiley wars :P. It isn't nececary to have points here. So just enjoy.

Guys why do you think it's called SMILEY WARS? Use the smileys not some pictures you found on google.

@Indiana Jones..... 108.gif

I know.......but none of them contains blood........ :P

Sign in to follow this