Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
StevenLovBttf

GTA SA? Or do you mean BTTF SA IOS?

Who named that piece of software? :dots:

Here's the rule of thumb: any piece of software for mobile is going to require way smaller...well...everything. :thumbs:

TXDF*ucker seems to be legit software. Guys on GTAF using it for editing mobile versions of GTA.

BTW, StevenLovBttf,

You should really check out GTAF for how to edit mobile version in general.

Edited by uokka

Guys I ran into a HUGE achivment here. The moment i ran the game - cleo worked and spawned a delorean right in front of my eyes! Time travel still needs work though but now i am trying to install the TXD. Hopefully No problems will happen.

And also by the look of things this mod for IOS SA is gonna take a week or 2 to be fully great and since BTTF VC IOS was never released i am thinkning of taking on the project and finishing it by Sunday to give you guys something to play with while i finish the other one.

TXDF*ucker seems to be legit software. Guys on GTAF using it for editing mobile versions of GTA.

BTW, StevenLovBttf,

You should really check out GTAF for how to edit mobile version in general.

why not use TXDfu ** er. I find can ready from gta vc and gta sa mobile.

that's ok.

Your ladle select any player from mobile <_<

What I was saying is that it's OK to use TXDF*ucker. (:

We don't need to care about the name. The developer had to choose one not already used by another software.

Also it can be easily remembered. (;

I don't see how a San Andreas Mobile version is really going to work.

CLEO is out for Android and it is working however I doubt there will ever be a version for iOS.

So the only way is to write an SCM for SA which there is no point.

I'd say Vice City is the best way to go as I know that already works with the SCM etc.

Also the mobile versions do not use TXD's but they use texture caches (.pvr)

Import a TXD in there and it should work.

The mobile version seems to have got slimmed down by storing all textures in one archive so there are no dublicates.

If you have multiple vehicles using the same name for different textures, you have to edit the model file to use another texture.

You could do that with a hex editor so you won't accidentally mess up the model.

PS: Your links got messed up.

Besides I figured out what kept on going on with VC when I imported the DeLorean into it.

It was the LICENSE PLATE that kept on causing the crashes. Turns out I used the BTTF1 plate by mistake on the other ones.

I transported a high poly BTTF2 Delorean to IOS SA and it worked well!

I was diving it to a good place to get a picture and suddenly CRASH!REBOOT!BOOTLOOPING! (Sorry I HAD to :rotfl: )

I was gonna show you guys a Time Travel script that I made in IOS VC since im doing both Versions but the above thing happened and now i have to find a way to fix it.

(two page)

hi all. I have found on the web. cleo can be ready with mobile. :good:
here: http://cleo.sannybuilder.com/?id=4

(Plasse like on my page) :welcomeani:

Okay Update:

I do have a beta version for GTA SA (Sorry it took so long.. I had regents) BUT I only tested it out for IOS 6.1.3 on the iPad 4. Does any one have an iPad 1-Air running iOS 7? Please PM me.

Also: Stabilty.

This is a HUGE problem considering that iOS 7.1 is coming out soon. GTA SA will crash if too many particles are running at once . So I have to figure out a way to "borrow " the stability from 7.1 to 7.x.

PM Me for more details.

does this mean i need to start BTTF-LC: IOS edition...

yeah Ive been talking to Tommy LU, the mobile mod is now mine,i have taken over(he had no time), it is not "fully working", there are some bugs and there is no time circuits yet, i askef for the beta mod here to see if it had better effects.

yeah I know about that, I'm helping him and his buddy on the doctor who mod pack, I beta test and push out ideas ;)