Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mini-Me

Cleo Mods #2

Since it's forbidden to post in the other topic (Last post older than 7 days; what's that for a shi-tty idea?) I opened a new one.

I just found a really cool Cleo mod called

"

GTA IV Features To GTA SA"

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

This mod includes 5 mods (yet) :

1. Burnout mod. After long burnout your car or bike wheels explode and will burn.

2. Helmet mod. If you are driving bike , you can press Y button to put a helmet on, and if you want to take it off , just exit bike , and press N button.

3. Surrender to cops mod. If you have wanted level then you can press Y button (on foot only) to surrender to cops.

4. Car fire. If your car is burning then the flames comes out of your wheels too.

5. Window crash. If you will hit the car or obstacle in high speed ( 80 km/h - 200 km/h) then you will crash out from window. Thanks for Doomed_space_marine for helping me to create this window crash mod.

To my mind this is really cool!

Edited by Mini-Me

Seen it ages ago.

And why didn't you share it with us and posted it in the other topic? :D

Edited by Mini-Me

And why didn't you share it with ous and posted it in the other topic? :D

Because I thought it was a crap mod.

Because I thought it was a crap mod.

Crap? I think it's the opposite of crap (whatever the opposite of crap is :D )!

STILL CRAP.....

Yeah, pretty much every cleo mod you find on GTAF is old! :lol: Nobodys doing anything till GTA4 comes out :P The only part of that cleo mod that is any good is the helmet one, where you press a button and he puts a helmet on, when your on a bike. I thought that was cool, the only problem I found with it though is, when you get off the bike and press a button to take your helmet off, CJ takes all his clothes off too, right down to his skids! :blush:

Edited by Orgcon

you think he'd get arrested for indecent exposure if he did that in front of a cop? :P

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

I'd say GTAF, cause half the sites that I've found that have a huge list, more than half the links for the cleos lead you back to GTAF anyway, but this is only for the english speaking sites, I don't know about any of the others, that aren't.

It is crap since you can't do a burnout for a couple seconds the tires only pop how would you pass driving school?

aw WICKED, using the half life pulse gun, the superman mod, the master spark and a few other tweaks and fiddly bits iv added to my game i am now playing as Tony Stark/Iron Man

is there an iron man mod that replaces the CJ skin with Tony Stark? :unsure:

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

is there an iron man mod that replaces the CJ skin with Tony Stark? :unsure:

I saw one at GTAInside.com a couple of weeks ago.

Sign in to follow this