Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Microman

Model of the Destiny

Hi guys !,

I tried to finish my model of the Jules Vernes Time Train but my PC isn't powerful enough to continue the model so I just fixed some textures and I made this render :

JulesVernesTimeTrainFinal.png

For maybe 1 month now, I've been working on a new model, I already did this model before but I never had the chance of finishing the model because of GTA SA's limits ... So I started a new model of the "Destiny" from the StarGate Universe show :

DestinyWIP23.png

What do you think of it ?

Of course, the colors will be changed, I didn't started the textures now, I prefer to finish the model before.

Destiny is looking awesome, a less detailed model is needed and is going to be unnoticeable in game anyway.

I have to finish the StarGate mod before, but I still don't know when we are going to release this mod...

Really nice job on the locomotive. Would you like that thing to have a REALLY nice render to add to your collection?

And REAAAAALLY nice job on the Destiny. I know of something I always wanted to try modeling but lack the required skills for.

@Archer : In fact, I was hesitating, I wanted to do Atlantis or the Destiny and I choosed the Destiny because I have to find more pictures of Atlantis if I want to start a model .

@Orgcon : We can't make an update, all the progress we are doing on the SG mod is bug fixes and stuff like that. Onikage56 doesn't have the time to work on it during the week so the mod is slowly coming .

@Dragon King : I still don't know how to make a good render on 3dsmax. I would like to learn, I will try with the Destiny if the size of the file won't be too big like the Time Train :/

Thanks but I prefer to learn by myself X-D ( it can be useful for the future )

Sorry for the double post !

Some progress :

DestinyWIP26.png

Slowly but surely !

Yeah, I think that the next StarGate model I'll do will be the Daedalus, it's my favourite ship !

If you keep asking for more stuff the mod will never be finished.

Not to mention that the game probably wont run with all this extra baggage.

Would it be possible to release the mod with everything finshed so far then as new planets/ships are completed add that as a mod module later. Keep up the great work :)

Unfortunatly, no, we can't release the mod now because it's finished, Onikage56 just have to fix some bugs

I don't think that I will animate the model unless I'm using it in an action scene or something like that X-)

Hi guys !,

I tried to finish my model of the Jules Vernes Time Train but my PC isn't powerful enough to continue the model so I just fixed some textures and I made this render :

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn208/D...eTrainFinal.png

For maybe 1 month now, I've been working on a new model, I already did this model before but I never had the chance of finishing the model because of GTA SA's limits ... So I started a new model of the "Destiny" from the StarGate Universe show :

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn208/D...estinyWIP23.png

What do you think of it ?

Of course, the colors will be changed, I didn't started the textures now, I prefer to finish the model before.

You did it with 3ds max? :jawdrop::jump: