:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
ELBdelorean

RIP Steve Jobs

RIP Steve Jobs :cry2:

Edited by Daniel

That's a shame I saw it on the news. RIP 1955-2011 56 years old. I believed iPhone 5 came out today? That's what I heard, it's a shame that he died when it came out

I honestly don't know who that could be, but he's really not as well as a visionary as Stix. I can never say yes to all these old stars to being less as good as new ones. Unite.

lol Hidden message, I see? :P

Steve Jobs. I didn't even know him and I feel at such a loss. :bye2: As I said, he truly was a great man, a visionary. He was the closest guy we had to Tony Stark. I don't think Apple's going to be the same without him.

I honestly don't know who that could be, but he's really not as well as a visionary as Stix. I can never say yes to all these old stars to being less as good as new ones. Unite.

Me?? D:

He wasn't a star he was apples co founder

Not trying to be insensitive here, but Steve went to the iCloud.

LOL... but to be honest unless he had God, he went to the iHell

Edited by Mr.Kocher

kocher is going to hell for being an absolute tool lololololol :3

and worshiping false gods (himself)

He was the Thomas Edison of our time... :bye2:

THIS IS WHAT MUST HAPPEN TO CANCER:

bomb6.gif

Can we just not get on religion here?...

To you it's religion..... but in actuality it's Truth.

Speaking about religion became such a sensitive subject on this forum.... it actually became against the rules to talk about it. The fights that occurred..... wow

@trainkid. f**k THOMAS f***ing EDISON! Edison didn't invent s**t, he just either stole everything or bought the patent for it.

Ever heard of Nikola Tesla? He rather than Edison would fit in the "Steve Jobs was .... of our time"

Edited by RG

I was realy suprised when I heard it on the news yesterday, and they said that Bill Gates was 1 of his best frends, I don't know why it surprised me, but it did.

I was realy suprised when I heard it on the news yesterday, and they said that Bill Gates was 1 of his best frends, I don't know why it surprised me, but it did.

That's probably because of the old belief that Apple and Microsoft are competing with each other. Which is and probably was not true. I think Jobs has already cleared it all up a long time ago when they announced they wanted the Microsoft Office suite for their Mac OS.

SPOILER:
"If we want to move forward and see Apple healthy and prospering again, we have to let go of a few things here. We have to let go of this notion that for Apple to win, Microsoft has to lose. We have to embrace a notion that for Apple to win, Apple has to do a really good job. And if others are going to help us that's great, because we need all the help we can get, and if we screw up and we don't do a good job, it's not somebody else's fault, it's our fault. So I think that is a very important perspective."

Yes they are best friends because their past and the long-aging belief that they're still competing made them closer, eventually seeing each other as simply a part of the same small group of people who work together to change the world forever, than as a rival. ;)

In fact, Apple would be more concerned about fellow competing computer companies like Dell -- whose founder had an argument with Jobs before when he said they would "shut it (Apple) down and give the money back to the shareholders" if ever they bought and owned Apple, but just before Apple surpassed Dell's market cap -- than software companies like Microsoft.

Once again, RIP Steve Jobs.