Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

MTA/Minecraft Servers

Don't blame my net connection for lag issues anymore :P

1416712712.png

Still need to open the ports on the new router though, so MTA is currently down at the moment.

No?

Anyways my Minecraft Classic server is down but its fun We have alot of survival modes also

Name: FREEBUILD FLATGRASS

Open: 11am EST- 11pm EST

Default Rank: Guest

To get builder build something awesome, and I mean it. Not a small tiny building and no pixel art

When joining type /rules and read them then /agree so you can build.

Max Players: 30

Link

http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=c...9ba6aea2f7ca4a4

No lag unless my pc suddenly becomes really slow as I believe I have a virus :s

1417701099.png

Beta Server: It's down as the plugins broke

Edited by TheCoolest2

My connection sucks

1417794491.png

F*ck you Carlos Slim and Telmex!!!! :chair:

Edited by Carlos_McFly

THIS WILL MAKE YOU CRY!!! ;)

1417830319.png

Start the onslaught of abuse!!! :P

I can't wait for Fibreoptic... :)

Edited by Orgcon

Faster in download than Mike's, but slower in upload.

Here's what my 3G connection on the train right behind Münster (Westf.) gives me:

1418958109.png

Lol Grade F

How can you tell the grade of a connection? Mine's just as fast as the others with Grade F, but it says Grade A-. Is it country-based? Here's mine, btw.

1423108711.png

In another note, can I know the IP address of your MC server, Mike? I may plan to join after v1.8.

I actually didn't think mine was this good.

1423182366.png

Edited by Daniel

Hey, you were the first to post one that has no relation to a server. :P

Yeah, you're right. Everyone else followed suit, though.

Edited by ELBdelorean

Well, I do have plans for a server myself, but you've got a point. LOL

Btw, is my speed any good for a server? I'm planning to set-up a private Minecraft server so my cousins and I can still play when I'm at school. I have tried setting up already for Beta 1.6, but it was short lived. We shortly afterward decided to wait for 1.8 (and all of its possible bug-fix updates).

Ha thats what you think!

Well there was no mention of fibre optic when they upgraded the package. But they have annouced that a 100Mg fibre optic service is coming to my area soon and it isn't that much more expensive than what I pay for 50Mg.

I can host 29 ppl.

Edited by Orgcon

Well, f*ck. It says I can only have 2 players at max if I were to have the server in my lappie. Looks like I'll be needing me old desktop for this.

If it wasn't already fibreoptic, then you'd be on an "up to 20mb" service which is all the standard copper phone lines can support. I think what you mean to say is that they are upgrading the existing fibreoptic service.

I used to be with NTL/Virgin for years before I moved, and had various free speed increases over the years, so I know how they work. Sadly the idiots only decided to cable one side of the road where I live now, so I am unable to get Virgins fibre service which is why I've lived with BT for the last 2 years, until BT announced they had upgraded our exchange to handle Infinity, which gives me the nice speed boost shown above :)

Well, f*ck. It says I can only have 2 players at max if I were to have the server in my lappie. Looks like I'll be needing me old desktop for this.

While the spec of your PC will be a factor, the part that it hinges on the most is the upload speed. Play around with that link and see what you get, I would bet that even if you increased the RAM, the number of players supported would still be 2.

Sign in to follow this