:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
«PC»

Minecraft: Buildings, Contraptions, Griefing, Et Al.

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbg8IV0RLUs

SSundee is the guy I made the vid for :P so don't mind that part xD

Because everybody needs to be pranked on our server:

Statues also need to go to the toilet every now and then

th_gameznerd1.png th_gameznerd2.png

(Mini-Me: Just to let you know: That was Pantherclaws idea, not mine :P

PC: Toilet idea wasn't mine, it was DK.)

Edited by «PC»

LOL

Indeed. Beta 1.6 is glitch-y as hell. I however consider this the "bug-fix" version. Stuff like the booster glitch fix are for the best. But I still hope there's a better, easier way to allow those mine carts to move than collecting hard-to-find gold for it.

The maps are pointless, unless what you are looking for is over 128 blocks in diameter

Well, there ARE many, like us adventure gamers, who love to explore the GINORMOUS Worlds. Yes, there are other ways to not get yourself lost, but if you don't want to waste resources like Torches in places you don't want to occupy or turn as your territory anyway, Maps are the best alternatives. In fact, as far as I know, a single Map won't be big enough to capture the entire World, where if you really want to explore the whole thing you'll need more than 5 Maps I think, so there's my reason for using the word "ginormous".

After testing them, I find them useful in giving me a better sense of direction, especially for finding/re-finding minerals, caves, etc.. In SMP, the Map sharing part was the best, i.e. you can share your Map of your Nether while your friend shares with you what he has explored so far while you were away.

Oh, that's a shame :(.

I just added you original statue back in and rotated it. Everything seems to be fine, apart from your sign telling where to enter and two torches.

Yah, the maps are so glitchy for me

2wn712p.png

Died and spawned not at the original spawn point on my server, and found a skeleton dungeon O.o The map is too glitchy to see where home is! D:

I keep getting Lighting errors, where when it goes dark some areas stay lit as if it were daytime. And when it come light some areas stay dark as if it were nighttime.

Not just that but some chunks don't even render, so you can see through everything.

These new bugs are really annoying me <_<

I keep getting Lighting errors, where when it goes dark some areas stay lit as if it were daytime. And when it come light some areas stay dark as if it were nighttime.

That'll be fixed soon in 1.6.6. Hopefully. Anyways, this is no new bug to me. I've seen this lighting problem long before 1.6 (and it is especially more noticeable with the Somnia mod), so perhaps Notch is planning to fix it along with the rest.

Died and spawned not at the original spawn point on my server

LOL. That's another 1.6.5 bug. Will be fixed in 1.6.6, too.

Not just that but some chunks don't even render, so you can see through everything.

That's most likely the Advanced OpenGL setting. Try playing with it, turn it on and off and back, until the invisible chunks finally render.

Hmmm let me put another bug to the list:

Tried to open a door in minecraft. I heard the sound but the door won't open, atleast that was what I thought, turned out to be the texture stayed put and the collision file when't 'open'. Pretty annoying bug >.<

The firework flare I made didnt work, just blew me up...

This does not work

Thats the most perfect creeper I ever seen :D

1.6.6 is out, changed stuff, glowstone is not a glass type block, its now a stone, you need pic axe, it drops more loot, and to make it, its 2x2 instead of 3x3, new use for bone mesh, bug fixes, and etc

that's because it's exactly the right proportions :P I looked at the texture and counted pixels.

Pixels:

Legs are 4x4x6 (each leg, not all together)

Body is 8x4x12

Head is 8x8x8

(goes by length x width x height)

O.o

You realize he is gonna burn it down probably O.o

Sign in to follow this