Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

FAO STexturer

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me... that you didn't know that, Mike? I thought you mentioning Freeman and not GS meant you knew that already :D. Or do you maybe mean a different Freeman? Cause I only know him as (Gordon) Freeman on Steam.

EDIT: But now seeing he was the first villain I doubt they are the same. I mean, he only lately calls himself Freeman.

No, I didn't know that.

Speaking of GS though, does he know that he was never actually banned from here? I added him to the miserable user group until he quit making the stupid posts, but after that returned him to the normal member group. He really did show some serious immaturity that day....

I don't remember Freeman either and I've been here since 2008 He was a couple of months before my time, I didn't get on till June 2008 XD

He was on the Old old forums, LINK

That was shortly before I stepped in and offered to make a dedicated site/forum for the mod. Hard to think that was over 3 years ago now.

Yeah you'd think that most people would ignore someone but it seems we all have an inner troll.

Im Freeman.

I'd laugh if he doesn't mention or ban me from his forum for saying the stuff I did. What a life. :lol:

Edit - Never mind

Edited by 1985

So basically it's a bump for no reason. A master, you are.

Sign in to follow this