Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

To All Steam Half-Life Users

For those that want to play with us and have to buy any of the Valve games and want to prepare for a probable expansion to yet an other of their games (e.g. Counter-Strike: Source):

On Steam there currently (still 6 hours left) is a special offer, the Valve Complete Pack - Holiday Sale. It's a pack including all of their games for a pretty low price, for me it are 24,99€.

EDIT: Correcting myself:

The pack is 50% off till 2nd Januay.

Edited by Mini-Me

I think it's 24.99 in whatever currency.

For those interested in what's in the complete pack, here is a run down of the games:

Valve Complete Pack - £24.99

Counter-Strike

Counter-Strike: Condition Zero

Counter-Strike: Source

Day of Defeat

Day of Defeat: Soure

Deathmatch Classic

Half-Life

Half-Life 2

Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

Half-Life 2: Episode One

Half-Life 2: Episode Two

Half-Life 2: Lost Coast

Half-Life Deathmatch: Source

Half-Life: Blue Shift

Half-Life: Opposing Force

Half-Life: Source

Left 4 Dead

Left 4 Dead 2

Portal

Ricochet

Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress Classic

That's a lot of entertainment for 24.99

Well I got all the Source games that are listed there.

Yes, they already increased the price of the offer. I just figured the same when attempting to buy it together with Railworks 2, but once I say the price increased I kicked it of my cart.

Ah crap, I'm currently a bit lazy regarding activity in whatever forums <_<.

Mini-Me can you also setup a TF2 server in addition to the HL, HL2 and CSS servers?

I can and will now ;).

Yeah, I just wanted to remote into it and "Computer says no". Gotta have Mike reset it.

I've just recently got onto steam, and I was thinking about buying HL2.

I'm slightly dissapointed that I wasn't on steam when the complete set was half price though :(

But oh well...

Add me next time you're on steam;

Username: [sGU]Orgcon

I did think about it, but I have friends from another forum who play HL2:TDM and thats not in the orange box, and by the looks of things you can't buy it separately. :o

But oh well, I can wait till I have some more money to by the complete set. Plus I just bought about 7 other games (one of which is a PS2 game, I got the latest PCSx2 emulator beta, which works amazingly close to PS2 stability better than the last build that you sent me). So I'm not gonna be bored for a while! :lol:

Edited by Orgcon

Didn't know where else to post this; decided this was the best topic to post it in without starting a new one. Anyway, I was playing Garry's Mod on a Terrorist Town server and look what I found in one of the shops on a map! screenshot20110119at432.png

I just bought it for £2.99 last night on steam, so it was sold seperatly I just didn't know, it was kinda hidden.

Son of a mother f**cking b**ch! I just bought the bloody game yesterday too! TYPICAL!!!

Edited by Orgcon

Because you're not the first who was that lucky I just added a note to the first post telling about the offers.

Though I only have an ATI card, I got the NVIDIA offer by using a tool that masked my card towards Steam. I only afterwards found out that there also is the ATI offer.

Sign in to follow this