Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ELBdelorean

Call of Duty: Black Ops

In my opinion, Call of Duty is a franchise that has yet to introduce something significant since CoD4, which still remains the best CoD for me. Black Ops seems okay, but I've learned to never buy CoD games on release date, especially considering Treyarch followed in Infinity Ward's path of not doing a public beta.

How many of you will be getting Black Ops? What are your thoughts on it and the CoD series in general? I sure won't be getting it.

Modern Warfare was about proper modern... warfare, even if partially. Black Ops is about specially trained commandos (I think).

If you've played Modern Warfare 2 and you're not a 9 year old kid, you would know that after 3-4 months there are so many flaws that it makes the game unplayable to a normal person that doesn't play it 4 hours a day everyday.

Like what, shooting down helicopters with a knife?

@ Elb delorean, I don't know if your refering to me, but I was just informing the author of what I heard, i don't have xbox or ps3 btw.

No, Kocher, I was not. I'm saying, lots of 9 year olds are CoD fanboys and they think they're so cool when they can do "360 no scope qu1ck sc0p3 l3git 0mg omg omg" Oh, and their voices annoy me.

lol, now that you mention it,I have a friend who freaken plays this game a lot, when I go over to his it's all he ants to play. Sometimes school can be better than going over to a friends house to play call of duty, if you know what I mean.

im not into army games unless you get some kind of special ability like area 81 become half or whatever alien/singularty time changing. games like that

The game is Overrated, a few days before its release, my gamestop got robbed and they stole 100 hundred copies, imagine the cops, PUT THE VIDEO GAMES DOWN AND COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP LOLOLOL :P GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

correction: It sold 5.6 million copies, because it was over advertised. Kids buy what ever the media tells them to, especially the ones below 11 or 12. Look at Justin Bieber, no one likes him but he still gets money from little girls because the media makes him seem like a 16 year old pretty boy god.

Tell you what, the games are fine, but I think you're expecting too much of them.

Well i play COD4, the first Modern Warfare, at school in multimedia, all the kids say that MW is better then MW2, but i don't know since i haven't played this game at all, because i missed 3 years in game developments because instead of going out and playing new games, i was stuck with GTA VC BTTF Mod, cause i loved it too much, and im the only one out of 1500 kids in my school that play it. But anyway, back on topic, some of the kids got black ops, and they said it was better then both MW and MW2, so i might get MW, cause i like that one, and BO, to see what its like, but ive heard its great sooo.... Back to you guys...

No, Kocher, I was not. I'm saying, lots of 9 year olds are CoD fanboys and they think they're so cool when they can do "360 no scope qu1ck sc0p3 l3git 0mg omg omg" Oh, and their voices annoy me.

Thanks for clearing that up, I hate playing quick scope lobbies. Their SOOOO annoying!

If you use an attachment they don't like, they'll get mad.

If you use a perk they find "noob-ish", they'll make fun of you.

If you do everything they say and win, they'll remove you from a game and act like ***holes.

GOD i hate that too.

so wat if you use perks, be a big boy and deal with it, just be greatfull that i haven't modded the M5 to shoot rockets

now that would be way too noobish, however, i was thinking of replacing the model of the helicopter with a model of the flying delorean with machine guns out of the front wheels.

good idea for Modern Warfare 1?

Black Ops is full of bugs... Irritating noise bugs like the Helicopter going down to crash alert bug that plays all the way through the mission after the heli mission and even onto the last mission... WHA WHA WHA WHA WHA! for 2 fecking hours!!! <_<

Completed it in 5 hours

WHAT A s**t GAME!!!

NEXT!!! :mellow:

And what baffles me is that everyone ignores the storyline.

I thought the story was a lot better than mw or mw2 in terms of story and gameplay. I only play CoD for singleplayer and coop. the mp side isn't my thing.

In my opinion for Multiplayer you have non-serious games like TF2. AND they use VAC. Hold on... Black Ops does too now.

Sign in to follow this