:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Medal of Honor Allied Assault (PC Version)

You'll have to join Mini-Me, DK, and me for a game then. Had quite a bit of fun the last couple of evenings - we seem to have levels we excel at, Mini's is Crossroads, DK's is Snowy Park, and mine is Stalingrad. All good fun - but more players = even more fun :P

Yay, one more player :). I haven't played that game before Mike asked me to join, so I thought I'd suck as well. But meh, I was quite successful :D. And having a Skype conference running in the background is even better.

And having a Skype conference running in the background is even better.

Frequently heard sayings post death:

Mini-Me: Oh come on!

DK: b*****d!

Mike: Ah s**t!

:lol:

I know I'll be crossing a lot of Spanish curse words while talking in English. It always happens :P

DK said he expected me flaming him in German, but was a little disappointed I didn't. So he asked me to translate him some English curses into German :D.

If you and DK get Spearhead and Breakthrough installed then we will have some more maps available to us as well as the originals from allied assault.

Native language swearing, huh? Well I found out that most of TF2 players are Russian that way...

Since these old medal of honor games are built on OpenGL. Does a version exist for the Mac? Get yourself joined in if they do. It's a blast.

God I haven't played that in years. I stopped playing once it refused to work when I bought my new PC. It just wouldn't start.

Up until last weekend, I hadn't played it in about 6 years. Really got back into it now, especially the multiplayer.

Archer what OS did it stop working on? It seems to work just fine on Windows 7 64 bit - at least for me.

Sign in to follow this