Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

BTTF 3 Delorean Flux Disporsal at

I believe FLux Disporsal Happens at 60 mph

Edited by TheCoolest2

I also notice at 0:54 the fire trial isnt on the floor behind the tire, its in the air behind the tire, you'll see what I mean in the vid, go to 0:54

Oops double post sorry

Edited by TheCoolest2

What the guy thinks is #1 goof is probably the control tubes warming up. As its 1955 time circuit components aren't as quick to respond as a 1985 microchip. Also goof 4 I think where Doc wears the hat maybe the drivers keep a spare one in case theirs blows away :D

Oops off topic already

On topic:

Due to the technical limitations of the 1955 components the flux dispersal Happens at 60ish mph as the parts bypass part of the computer for time travel.We don't know every single piece that Doc my have replaced apart from the main time circuit processor chip. Maybe it had safety protocols built in that the 1955 Doc didn't know about stopping early flux building. This could happen at anywhere between 50-80mph but we will never know as a random variable so it may cause it to start .

the hand on his shoulder might have been from them changing shot, or that scene was filmed more than once. clara running from the train with no gloves is most likely the result of using a different shoot on a different day and thye forgot the gloves, don't forget she could of taken them off if she wanted to. i agree on the whole hat thing trains woudl have had more than one on them, they were open cabins after all if one blew off just put on another.

What does that have to do with the topic

I'm talking about Flux disporsal happened at 65 shouldn't that be in 0.2f!

Plus the fire coming behind the tires is not on the floor in the air, should be fixed

Edited by TheCoolest2

oh boy, believe me, I p**sed of a lot of team members over accuracy. In some cases (like this one) consistency is better and saves coding space.

I see, I also realized at the end with the train Flux Disporsal Happens when he starts to hit 88mph

I said accuracy cause I thought all of you guys said that, guess not

Edited by TheCoolest2

too little accuracy and it'll be so off that it won't feel like the original

too much accuracy and it'll never come out because they're trying to get every detail right.

To the average person, it doesn't matter when it starts as long as the effects are there.

As the guy who created the video said: It's a GOOF.

I think the dispersal flux may start after 80 mph, as in the final time travel when Marty gets back to 1985.

Dude forget the goof second the goof was the delorean was saying 88 and not time traveling pay attention

Dude forget the goof second the goof was the delorean was saying 88 and not time traveling pay attention

That's because the repaired time circuits, i think :huh:

Here's my idea:

If you've ever started a TV from roughly the same time, you notice that the TC takes a second, because they work with superheated vacuum tubes, and it takes a minute for the picture to turn on. The DeLorean had to let the tubes warm up, so Flux Dispersal started earlier that expected, so the tubes could handle the kinds of stresses needed to control the time machine, and it had to warm up before doing that. I guess the reason the Flux Dispersal didn't start until 84mph because Marty didn't shut the god damn door! Maybe the Time Machine won't let you time travel with the door open, but the tubes were warmed up enough so when he shut the door -POOF- it started right up. If you've taken the cover off an old 50s-60s era CRT TV that uses telletubes, and heat the tubes up enough before you turn it on, the picture comes right on in an instant, so maybe.....?

Maybe to make them warm up later before the flux disposal.

Why would doc tweak them? It wont go on the road, no need for an accurate speedo. If doc and marty returned to 1885 doc might put the orginal Delorean tires on it, so then it shut work again(I thing).

Yes. The point was to rescue doc, take 5 mins, go home, and destroy del. End of nonsense. No point in fixing speedometers.

besides the thing which gets the speed doesn't go on the exterior of the wheels or on the outermost parts of the wheel i imagine that they would be on the axle. for all you know the delorean might have a high tech future speedo measurement sinc eit did fly so a normal speedo would not work.

Sign in to follow this