Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

HDR Time Machine

wait btw I forgot to say the the post above was agreeing with what Earthwormjim said "flat out denying somthing because the idea scares you or you simply dont want it to be real is not a good way to operate" but yah I saw the response form the thecoolest2 post. Oops , double post ,sorry.

It doesn't scare me, it's just plain ridiculous. The fact that the DeLorean could even exist in the same place in 4 instances is ridiculous, since it goes against the Matter Saving law.

OK, let's assume the multiverse does exist. But if the change is minor, is it worth creating a WHOLE NEW EFFING UNIVERSE FOR IT? The reality would run out of space with that rate. So I say: The Multiverse could exist. But not in the sense we imagine it.

Edited by iMaster

well don't forget the delorean goes back through time taking its matter with it and if more than one of them was in the same point in time then it wouldn't really effect it since it brough its matter through. but if they were to collide or to touch in anyway then the matter would most likely react to itself (think of time cops).

Guaaaah, freaky paradox melding...

imaster your trying to put an awful lot of throetical limitations on this. we have absolutely no real idea what is out there or how the universe works. everything in this thread is complete speculation.

the universe is both completely limitless in size and age though, time doesnt really apply to it because it kinda doesnt really exists but somehow contains everything we know at the same time. and even that is theoretical

@ imaster, did you not read what I posted? let me remind you. "You guy's know how we humans live in a three dimensional world right?But yet, still two dimensions exsist. In the law of the the third dimension(the one we live in) we can only have one object in one place at one time. Two objects can never be in the same exact coordinates. Well let's think about the 4th dimension(the one we can only imagine and don't live in, therefor we don't understand it). The laws of physics in the forth dimension maybe just as different as 2d compared to 3d. So maybe in the 4th dimension, 2 or more objects can be in the same exact place at the same exact time. Thus when one time travels, if possible, they travel in the 4th dimension through time, and when entering there destination of time they instantly are in the 3 dimensional world again. Makes some sense right?

"

You guy's know how we humans live in a three dimensional world right?

Space is made of the first three dimensions of the universe -- "length", "width" and "height". Technically, any object that occupies space exists in all 3 dimensions.

As for the "4th dimension" thing Doc loves to mention when a person doesn't think "4th-dimensionally", I think he refers to time, or rather the temporal dimension. I'm not sure if the 4th dimension is Time in the real world.

There's still the event Zero, something must've created the universe, something will probably end it. Of course, it could be limitless in size but what about matter? Matter can't be created or destroyed, that kind of puts a strain on our pea brains, don't you think? So... the multiverse. It makes sense if it's like in that Family Guy episode, i.e. completely different.

And Kocher, no, I only read first lines of your posts, I find nothing of interest in them. Most of the times you dance around the same point.

Edited by iMaster

Isn't Anti-Matter in another universe?

And Kocher, no, I only read first lines of your posts, I find nothing of interest in them. Most of the times you dance around the same point.

Well of cource I go to the same points. If I don't you guys forget them. I see this happen all the time. Every time I start a subject some of you guys find good contradictions. Then I try to think of a possibility to solve the contradiction. Then, after that, you guys find another contradiction to the added information of the theory without even considering the origional information to begin with. Some times new information + old information can make a huge difference in a theory.

The shorter and simpler are your replies, the bigger are the chances of others reading them.

Thanks for the advice, but somethings have to be explained a certain way, so plz keep that in mind. But yah I'll try to keep replys short.

Dude i can tell Back to the future is getting to your head making all this come to you, calm down, your gonna go from rockstar player to crazy scientist, Hay its like Marty to Doc

lol, no I've always had fascination with science as much as music. I just haven't talked about it as much as music.

Oh ok

Rave do you mean like the movie Deja Vu?

ahh not what I meant, but..... yeah sure

Sign in to follow this