Sign in to follow this  
~Leaf~

E- Cigarettes Yes/No?

E- Cigs  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Think

• I would buy them.
    • I wouldn't buy them.
    • Doc Brown would look cool with one of these.

smoker and drinker here :P

i never tried e-cigarettes and i dont plan on trying them, if i'm gonna smoke then it's gonna be real cigarettes :P

Bond Red <3

pall mall red here or winfield red pouch

there are upsides and downsides to everything. the upside to cigarettes is the social aspect, we all know how bad they are for you but it is a really really effective way to meet people, the same goes for drinking and soft drug use. if your smart and relatively responsible about what you're doing then you can enjoy yourself, end up leading a more enjoyable life then you would have if you didnt and if you do it right then avoid any negative reprocussions, that of course can never be guaranteed but if you spend your life not taking risks then what was the point in the first place.

live a little guys.

as a quick little footnote to that, smoking socially without getting addicted is pretty difficult. being a habitual smoker can really suck sometimes so maybe dont start if you have an addictive personality hahahaha

as for e cigarettes, iv never tried them. iv tried flavoured papers and tobacco but never that.

Edited by EarthwormJim

My Finale advice on this topic is to stop smoking period get help! hopefully this video or some others will help you change your mind.

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

As long as you don't puff smoke in my general direction, it's fine by me.

yep that video made me want a cigarette , well guys the e-cigs didn't work out too well for me there's not enough nicotine to get through the day back to buying cheap cigarettes

Sign in to follow this