Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Dragonball Z wishlist

This topic is about things you wished would have happened in DB - DBZ - DBGT. You're wishlist has to be about events you wished would have happened within each Saga. Movies and relationships included:

Here's mine:

from DBZ (never really watched much of DB or DBGT):

after Cell Saga: See how Krillin and 18 actually got together. it was left off that she was pretty p***ed at Krillin and then suddenly they are married.... no details????

World Tournament Saga: Seeing Gohan beat the s**t out of Spopovich.

Majin Buu Saga: Gohan as Super Saiyan 3

see more of how the relationship between Videl and Gohan manifested and seeing a little romance for a damn change (keeping it PG of course, mostly hugs, kisses and actual I love yous)

and my biggest wishlist item comes from after the Cell games all the way through GT:

GOHAN NOT BECOMING A HUGE p***y!!!

Any thoughts or comments? please list your own and you may list items already listed

and my biggest wishlist item comes from after the Cell games all the way through GT:

GOHAN NOT BECOMING A HUGE p***y!!!

That wish may someday be granted in DBZ-Abridged. I'm crossing my fingers. :P

Mine:

Get rid of the Majin Buu cake factory scene. And, maybe a bit more romance between Vegeta & Bulma. One minute they're at each other's necks, the next Trunks is born. I don't know, I could be wrong since it's been over 8 years since I last watched the show.

I wish they didn't grunt like constipated while transforming.

For those only familiar with the Funimation dub:

Son Goku training with Kami.

Guru: So, the son of K'atat has passed. Unfortunate...

Krillin: We just called him Kami.

Guru: Oh, so he calls himself GOD. Pretentious Prick. Nell!

Nell: What?

Guru: I shall henceforth be known as, "Super-Kami".

Nell: Yes, Super-Kami.

Guru: No, wait. "Super-Kami Guru."

Gotta love DBZ-Abridged. :P

overdub, with some very smart editing. You really have to watch it from the beginning.

http://www.teamfourstar.com/page-episodes

Make sure to click the very last link on the video frame's drop down list. And make sure to watch the episodes in order. Now, I did skip all the extra videos that weren't episodes.

Edited by Joe Statler

They were taken down youtube for awhile, but I think because of fan-made petitions they came back (I could be wrong though). But now they have their own site, so I don't think they have to adhere to the same BS as youtube does.

For those only familiar with the Funimation dub:

Yeah , it's not exactly the same names in French ...

i want to see a continuation written by the writers of dragonball kai.

if your a dbz fan then dragonball kai will blow your mind, i highly reccomend watching the english dub over japanese. the dialogue is really really good, you actually get involved with the story rather than "OH COOL GOOD GUYS VS BAD GUYS!!!11!."

theyv gone through and cut the entire sereis down into a hundred or so episodes, taken out all the bulls**t arguing about whos power is more unbelievable, no scenes of people screaming and powering up for three episodes. and the fights are really really COOL, they dont announce all their attacks, theres hardly any of those scenes where their arms go invisible and they teleport around the place.

the dialogue is as well written as the dialogue in abridged but without all the jokes, you actually want to know whats going to happen next and the story develops way faster, not to mention the backstory is way more interesting and contains more information that actually makes sense with the later sagas.

ill stop, its really f***ing cool

Edited by EarthwormJim

I can second that, and I'm not even a hardcore fan.

They can't continue the DB series. Toriyama doesn't allow it. And if they did, the fillers and long winded episodes would return. Because they have to fill seasons episode amounts. That's what caused all the BS back when DBZ was new. They had to keep stalling cause of the series running out of manga. Kai is great adaptation of DBZ, because all they do is match the completed manga. And hardly any new animation is done. So they have time to work on everything else.

hmm i would have liked to see a sonic cameo besides the super sonic thing :P

Sign in to follow this