Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
CJ O'Hummer

We have never landed on the moon!

For all those people who believed that the landing on the moon was created in a studio, I can now say that they are so right. Yesterday I've found the ultimate evidence that shows the studio where the landing on the moon really happened:

theultimateevidence.jpg

:P

No offense but, in my honest opinion, I think this is kind of a waste of a thread.

I don't buy into the whole conspiracy theory. There are more evidence supporting the astronauts' land on the moon than there are that disproves it (in fact there are none in the anti side).

I say it isn't really a waste. Think about it, why did Rockstar thought of putting something like that in there?

Just an easter egg as always. Just like the gun who's sneaky putted behind it, as if a bullet ever could get the right amound of blow to get out of the gun?

alot of evidence people have tried to use to disprove landing on the moon has actually proved that they did, the whole Armstrong being lit thing. the two light sources which are the sun and the earth.

I don't get your logic. The game is set in the 80's. Not the 60's. And please f***ing watch Mythbusters where they own the conspiracy as**oles. If you're so sure that it was faked. We be seeing cables and other junk helping them fake gravity. Crappy set walls. Moron people.

I won't even dignify this with a response...

Edited by Joe Statler

They did land on the moon, I know it, every time something happens people have to say no it didnt happen, how do you know, they landed, end of story

I do like how the conspiracy makes sense though. Essentially, we were far behind the Soviets, and we wanted to beat them to the moon. So do we risk it and work over hard to be them before the 70's? Or do we fake it, making it cheaper, and fooling those damned rooskies at their own game? That's what's so genius about it all.

As for my stance, until I see a full governmental release saying it was not faked, i wont deny that it was real or fake.

Come on, mythbusters practically threw all conspiracy theories right out the window. We were there, just drop it. And besides, it doesn't take a genius to duplicate technology that got Sputnik in space to begin with. A lot of info they need to get up there was from Sputnik, such as how they knew coming back in would be f***ing hot as hell and they need to protect the spaceships and whatnot.

and the whole flag moving thing people forget that in a vacuum an object moves at the same speed as the force exerted on it which explains how the flag appeared to be moving in the wind.

I don't buy into the whole conspiracy theory. There are more evidence supporting the astronauts' land on the moon than there are that disproves it (in fact there are none in the anti side).

I say it isn't really a waste. Think about it, why did Rockstar thought of putting something like that in there?

well, I remember seeing some proof in the game that the csi studio was a p**n set area, so if that's the case

they could be just puting in there for a sex on the moon seen. Sorry if I sound like a perv, just thinking of all possibilities.

I think this is kind of a waste of a thread.

Just an easter egg as always.

That's exactly my opinion, Evil Morning Operator. I just wanted to make a little joke and almost everyone thinks that I want to make them BELIEVE that noone has ever been up there. All I WANTED to do was extending their aspect.

well, I don't have any bad things to say about your joke, I just think it isn't exactly worth a thread.

Come on, Mythbusters practically threw all conspiracy theories right out the window. We were there, just drop it.

I watched that episode too. It was epic pwnage.

Everyone should know that the life of an astronomer is all about discovery, not showing off. I wondered why there are so many who doubted the moon landing. I'm not American, but I say it's kind of ignorant of them -- ignorant of what's like being a true astronomer. Or they simply don't know and just make stupid assumptions.

Yah Apollo 13 was sad at first, luckily they got home, I watched the movie Apollo 13 also, epic! They landed end of story

Sign in to follow this