:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTempEx

Tommy Vercetti To The Future

Hey everyone!

Check out the new logo for the YouTube series based on/using this mod (its 88 KB LMAO!!!):

TVTTF.png

I might need to edit it, but this is it so far

Look out for my new series, coming soon!

Your Friend in Time,

BTTFTempEx

ITS NOT OFF TOPIC IF IT HAS TO DO WITH THE MOD, IDIOT! And of course you'd be the one to tell me!!!

Edited by Mini-Me
Removed the quote, please remember the quoting rules

Hey roid rage, chill. He was trying to be helpful. Oh and wait till Mini-Me gets his hands on you, you post-above-you-quoter.

Edited by Indiana Jones

Warnings to all posters in this topic:

@BTTFTempEx: Please listen to/read what the others say/write about the quoting rules. I really don't want to increase your warning level even more.

@the others: Please stop picking on him. Most of us could be nicer to others.

Okay Mini-Me I understand...I'll listen to you cuz these guys don't know the conflict between me and Grim, and:

@Indiana Jones : I don't have roid rage, im 13 so why would I do steriods? Secondly, you don't know the conflict between Grim and I...and finally Mini-Me was civilized about his warning, not like he disciplined me and threw me in jail.

@Flux Capacitor : Yea, it wasn't that easy

@Jen : You don't know the conflict between Grim and I so you shouldn't really jump in when you don't know the situation

i was only saying that this area if i remember correctly is for offical mod business, not fan mod business thats why bttf dicusion would be better for this.

There once was a country of idiots, which had a Monarch, the King Of Idiots The Infantile The Third.

So if either one of you wants to bear the immense responsibility of being a king, then I would suggest you keep up that chatter.

I like to do it in indirect ways. Shows off my being sarcastic, which is pretty much my second language.

sarcasm relies on subtlety. you are about as subtle as an elephant wearing a lime green balaclava and a neon sign that says "IM OVER HERE" trying to sneak into fort knox

Sign in to follow this