Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

BTTF email addresses

Seeing Grim's email in the shoutbox got me thinking. Would there be any interest if we offered a bttfhv email address? This would forward onto your regular email.

For example, admin@bttfhillvalley.co.uk forwards all emails to michaelward30@hotmail.com

I could set these up for a nominal fee £1.00 UK or $1.50 US per year.

There would be a choice of one of the following:

yourname@bttfhillvalley.co.uk

yourname@bttfhv.co.uk

yourname@bttfhillvalley.com

you know....that maybe a good idea, but whenever i get pm messages pop up here, my regular email notifies me about it. I would like to get a bttfhv email addy here too, but i'm not sure about ponying up the dough every year for it :unsure:

:lol: it's not exactly expensive is it, I just thought i'd put it out here to see if there would be any interest in it, from the lack of responses, I guess not.

I'll just throw this out there as well, anyone who is an IFT investor can grab one for free, it will be valid for as long as they are an IFT investor, shoot me a PM and I'll get you setup.

Would like to have one if I used e-mails so much, and this place would be a liiiiiiiiitle bit more famous to outer public

Agree, but I can't pay in pounds or bugs XD. Netherlands remember? And the point that I don't have a bankaccount, atleast not one to spend money from only saved up money, which will open at my 18th birthday.

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

dude, just get a re-loadable debit card. They come in Visa (and mastercard, I think).

But yea, I wouldn't use it much, so...

Edited by Joe Statler

Bump, just in case anyone is interested.

We now offer @bttfhillvalley.co.uk, @bttfhv.co.uk, and @bttfhillvalley.com email re-directs for just £1 per year! I will add this to the subscriptions list to allow easier sign up.

Your normal email account is unaffected - what you are buying is an address e.g. yourname (at) bttfhillvalley.co.uk, that instantly forwards mail to your normal email address. We can change the linked address for you at any time. No email is stored here or passes through our servers.

You can choose between any of our domains - bttfhillvalley.co.uk, bttfhv.co.uk, or bttfhillvalley.com - and you can have up to 3 addresses linked to your usual email address for £1 per year - to cover alternative spellings etc. Anything goes! but in the very unlikely event that one of your choices is already taken we will email you straight back with alternatives, otherwise your new addresses will be up and running within a few hours at the most.

Of course, all takings will be used to pay towards the server rental/running costs for this forum.

IFT members, remember you qualify for a free re-direct for the duration of your time as an IFT subscriber.

Say I have a personal email address of michaelsward@hotmail.com. If I had a bttf redirect of mike@bttfhillvalley.co.uk - when an email address is sent to mike@bttfhillvalley.co.uk it is instantly forwarded to michaelsward@hotmail.com

Sign in to follow this