:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

I'm Getting a 2015 Marty McFly Hat!!!!!!!!!!

Funny you should mention that, I am through the part where GLaDOS tries to bake Chell.

The hat is cool and all, but compared to my mags? :P

http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...=2818&st=20

And i havn't posted anything new in that thread cuz i havnt got the $ to buy more of the parts i need, but rest assured i will soon. :)

plastic melts AND burns. it just depends on the type of plastic. there is a point where if the heat source is too hot the plastic will completely skip the melting phase and go straight to burning. like cooking a chicken on too high a heat, the outside burns and the centre remains uncooked because the temperature is too high to evenly disperse throughout the chicken.

You know, growing up, I used to think that the 2015 hat was hella cool!! and then over time I thought about it and thought why would anyone want to wear that hat except have it as collections. :)

Now after reading you guys opinion on the hat and having to wear it in a hotter climate, sure as hell makes me not want it at all :unsure:

If I wanted anything from the BTTF website, I would just get the "OUTATIME" license plate :P

Still getting the hat Kocher, my friend says if you smell burned plastic you can get cancer,

Off Topic : He also said if you put a piece of grass up your nose, you pass out, what???

Lol who knows maybe one day accidently you wear it in the sun, then you would have big problems.

Or you fall asleep on a bench with it still on your head. Then the doctors will have to pry it off your cranium, along with some of your hair, if not all :P

Still getting the hat Kocher, my friend says if you smell burned plastic you can get cancer,

Off Topic : He also said if you put a piece of grass up your nose, you pass out, what???

What doesn't give you cancer nowadays. Cancer from the sun, cigarettes, petrol, plastics, strange noises, jam, carp, breakfast cereal :lol:

Anything that is not marked with "GREENPEACE" gives you cancer :P

Sign in to follow this