:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Handofdoom71

How are all of you doing?

How is everyone?

Man, I don't come here very much. Just pop in once in a while on a rare occasion. Where are you Jim (Earthworm)??? Where are you Doctor Emmet Brown (12 year old genius. Not sure how old you are now, but you were about 12/13 when I last heard from you. How is the Multiplayer mod going?)??? I miss the old forum. Everything is so different here. :huh::huh: :huh:

I am doing fine. Wife is good. Ethan Matthew was born on March 8th of this year. 11 lbs, 8 ounces. He is getting mighty big now! I've truly been blessed. Having him was something I wouldn't give up for anything, the experience is just amazing.

It'd be great to hear from you guys again. :)

- The multiplayer mod is long dead, I think.

- Mike pulled an April Fools joke on everyone that the mod is officially dead.

- Mike promised to post a progress vid to ensure that joke is really a joke. It's been a month, and he hasn't posted it yet.

- iMaster (a.k.a. Protonkid/iPro) is making a 48-page forum comic about the April Fools joke

- The last San Andreas mod update was on March 28, 2010. Go see the Downloads page if you haven't downloaded it yet. (and, yes, the once-mini-mod has turned to an official mainstream version of the mod, in case you missed it)

BTW, this is angeloelibz24. I requested an account name change for security and personal reasons.

This needed to be posted -_-

nah thats great that your back.... i think :P

Edited by Rave

- Mike promised to post a progress vid to ensure that joke is really a joke. It's been a month, and he hasn't posted it yet.

That's because I'm lazy ;)

Nah, in all seriousness, I have at least attempted to make the video on several occassions. But for what I have in mind, I need the mouse to work in game so I can direct the camera with cam-hack, unfortunately the mouse very rarely works. On the odd occassion that it does, alt-tabbing out to boot up fraps and cam hack seems to break it again.

Nope, VC.

It's been awhile I haven't played VC. I can't remember if it does have the same mouse problem as SA (but it makes sense, though, since they share the same engine).

good question, where IS EarthwormJim these days?

Hey man!

What's goin' on? :)

I don't know much of whats going on either, so don't worry about it. GTA's kinda dying for me. Tried to get back in a few times, but never for very long.

I don't know much of whats going on either, so don't worry about it. GTA's kinda dying for me. Tried to get back in a few times, but never for very long.

Im doing good, just freaken excited for 0.2f, and btw im happy for you and your wife ^_^

That doesn't bode well for .2f fans.

Yup, you came back after a year and 0.3 ..no 0.2f ..no I'm sure its 0.3 ...no definatly 0.2f is still not out! ;)

Too Lazy is my excuse, get yer own! :P

no, my excuse is not being lazy. I'm just preoccupied by other activities (school, social outings, work, etc)

In other words - being alive.

yep, and not being like RG and saying "This place is dead"

@Mike - Only if I'm bored do I find myself back here working on the mod. Or if you change the engine to something a bit more modern.

Thats just the problem though, you could put it on a more modern engine, but by the time the mod has got going and taken shape the engine will be 10 years out of date again! :lol:

Part of it is also my disdain for certain members of this community who are not mature enough. Then again it is GTA. And then again that might be also why I'm losing interest in GTA.

Sign in to follow this