:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Morning Operator

Guys, oh and female's :P I need your help

Hey everybody,

I'm getting kinda bored with all the games I played thru. Do you know a good game?

I like FPS, horror, action and stuff like that.

So then ya know what I like.

Thnx!

When Alan Wake comes out i'm gonna play that, ^_^

Edited by Ashley+

Tetris? It's quite a lot of action there, and it can make you frustrated easily

timeshift hurts ur brainz

theres always the action packed thriller gta strawberry land

gta.jpg

1488554638_741b3801f2.jpg

Edited by Ashley+

Doom

Quake

Half-Life

Half-Life 2

Doom 3

Call Of Duty: World At War: Nazi Zombies

and the list goes on.

Resident Evil 4. One of the best horror-action games. I finish it 5 times and I'm still not bored.

And second, Left 4 Dead. It doesn't matter if you get 1 or 2. Both are amazing coop action games.

theres always the action packed thriller gta strawberry land

*images*

That looks pure evil! :o

I still play it too, lol. Wish there were more off road places though for rallying, even if the sultan rs does suck at it, lol.

Hitman is not FPS, its 3rd person... but i do believe that you can switch to 1st, but it looks like crap and ruins gameplay... besides, Blood Money is the best Hitman there is...

What baffles me is the title of the thread. First it says "female's", with an apostrophe, which is wrong if he meant "females" as in plural. Also, female is not the correct form of addressing to a woman or a girl, because the word female could mean any female. Dog, cat, horse, sluirian. Besides, the phrase "Ladies and Gentlemen" has been thought of long before, so Emo wouldn't need to invent anything.

My choice of games for that are Half-Life, TimeShift, Doom 3 (soon-to-be series), Silent Hill, Left 4 Dead and Resident Evil. If you want a first-person version of GTA, go play Postal 2.

Yes it does. Who the hell would invent an electronic door that would close 2 seconds after you flip the open switch? The people who made TimeShift obviously focused more on graphics than gameplay. What only kept me playing this game is the time traveling and FPS. They SHOULD remake this game.

lol @ iMaster

Call Of Duty IS a frequent series. But it doesn't make the gameplay of the existing ones worse.

Oh sorry imaster :P my bad. My english isn't that good :P. And I'm kinda sleepy last days, so I forget a lot aswell. I already own battlefield, but don't like the Vietnam one.

Sleepy last days. As in very last?

Sleepy last days. As in very last?

I'd wish so.

And, EMO, you're always like that, you're always quite ignorant, always trying to slip out of the situation like you hadn't made any mistake at all. Not to mention at least 2 emotions per post. Sorry for offtopic post. No wait, I'm not saying sorry, uhuh.

Hitman is not FPS, its 3rd person... but i do believe that you can switch to 1st, but it looks like crap and ruins gameplay... besides, Blood Money is the best Hitman there is...

In FPS is great to shot, but no to kill quietly. And I haven't played Blood Money.

Sign in to follow this