Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

Holy C**P

Ok, I was reenacting the scenes of bttf right, so anyway, i decided to stand were the clocktower gets struck by lightning, you know the pole on top of it, i had the flying delorean parked there and i was there and suddenly boom, my health went from 200 to 009, and the delorean went on fire and blew up, and i went flying across Hill Valley, OMG.

Try it, get a flying Del, then go to NOV 12 1955 10:01pm, go to the top of the building and try to but the DEL. right on the pole, thats if you want to lose the DEL. and stand there and wait, so scary. I was like HOLY s**t!!

P.S. Im gonna put a vid for youtube about this people probably be like holy ****, and OMG

Also, if your delorean gets struck and blows up, you will be stuck if the Time Train doesn't spawn.

ENJOY

It's a feature. Blue made it so anything near the pole at 10:04 PM would get damaged. The damage is the same as what you get from an explosion. I do it all the time when I still had VC. I tried putting about 5 DeLoreans up there once. It was fireworks at 10:04 PM.

I tried putting about 5 DeLoreans up there once. It was fireworks at 10:04 PM.

:roll: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc will kill you for that! XD

how did it looked!? :lol:

Edited by 88milesperhour!

Wow, I didn't even think of doing that... It makes sense though, since, in coding terms, all it really is up there it an in game explosive going off, soooo...

i just had a cool idea, why dont in map editor, put those exploding red cans inside the clocktower, so you dont see them, so when they explode, it looks like the deloreans or better, should put about 5 or 6 up there. So when that baby hits 10:04 pm, YOUR GONNA SEE SOME SERIOUS s**t!

i just had a cool idea, why dont in map editor, put those exploding red cans inside the clocktower, so you dont see them, so when they explode, it looks like the deloreans or better, should put about 5 or 6 up there. So when that baby hits 10:04 pm, YOUR GONNA SEE SOME SERIOUS s**t!
ok seriously, does every single post you practically make HAVE TO END with some quote from the movie or some f**ked up reference?

YAH, well OFF TOPIC NOW STOP!!