Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ianenri

Railroads in VC

I would like to know about railroads in Vice City, if is possible to implement them near of airport (I guess it's possible).

I read some post and some people are wondering about "removing Fuel" to Delorean as in movies, just push it with the train, or just disable DeLorean movement. I'm thinking could be like this:

After transforming BTTF III RR (In Sunshine or somewhere else place), we could transport DeLorean pulled by horses or charriot (I also read about possibility of adding horses in this mod) to a marker besides of a railroad. On this marker there could be a little rail to put Delorean in the railroad (as in the movie).

As you can see, in this way, there's no need to implement extra functions in BTTF 3 Delorean like in some post saying 'changing tires for rail', or adding again Fuel function...i think. Obviously you could need to make some models of railroads ( copy-paste from SA?).

Another think that I'm not sure if is possible, it's how to get in Delorean when you are pushing with train :-S

Sorry for English, I'm from Mexico :)

Edited by ianenri

1, use the search button for see if this wasn't done
I see the bttf hv welcome wagon has arrived <_<

I may know how to do it, it requieres some small coding more modelling than coding but it will look not so nice

a proove

wrong.

It requires SA codes if the coder hasn't already used CLEO codes. The whole horse thing here revolves around using SA scm codes, not CLEO, even if it was written in CLEO.

In fact, I don't see why you would need CLEO codes for this. Just a bunch of attach opcodes and as_actor opcodes. Both of which will never be available in VC.

if you do it like a character dont need code, that's why i say is more modelling than coding, coding is just put a character whit another one

wrong again. The horse is actually a ped thats been rotated 90 degrees. VC has no opcode to support this. Nor does it have any attach opcodes. Nor will CLEO do that. Thats pure SA opcodes.

um this may be a dumb question, but, why cant you just make the horses a vehicle?, you replace a motorbike, and make the legs an animation (like the trains wheels are an animation), so that the faster you go, the faster the legs move?

and i know it is possible to remove the wheels, cause the skateboard has none.

that way you can have 2 people on the horse, and be able to ride it like a horse (like a motobike), and somehow in the handling.cfg, you can stop the motorbike from leaning

i think that's been discussed before, but meh

make it like Betsy, the time traveling cow!!

EDIT: i think chariots or station wagons would be possible, you just have to model old wheels, have the horses in front as animations, and make the turning angle less powerful

Edited by BTTF Forever

Limitations could include game crashing, bikes can't be edited cause they are hard coded, there are no more objects to replace, and the items would be moving like a car. That's why I suspect Blue says no.

Sign in to follow this