:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

The Nike Mag Prop From Singapore

With that said, and the matster proved wrong and immature, let's get back on topic, shall we?

yes please lets do. thanks for the compliments guys. you can buy these shoes one ebay without the labels or lights. they sell for 250 usd, but i talked him down to 200. no, i def dont wanna sell em unless i can make a sick profit and buy more. ;)

yes please lets do. thanks for the compliments guys. you can buy these shoes one ebay without the labels or lights. they sell for 250 usd, but i talked him down to 200. no, i def dont wanna sell em unless i can make a sick profit and buy more. ;)
I forgot to say,nice boots well done :D

I always seem to get into arguements in most forums XD

Edited by the matster

No multiposting, no flaming, no etc.

@the matster - You really remind of Nerdman in early days, or WasherGuy88 in his last days, or EMO in most of his days.

lol, sell them for 500 to someone saying it's the very very very same ones Marty was wearing in the movie

Edited by RG

Wait till i get the glowing straps working. ;)

I could, but i dont roll like that haha.

Too bad Copy/Paste doesn't work in Real Life, isn't it?

Plug your 3D Object Generator® from Knight Research™ (USB2.0) into your PC (Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 required) or Mac (Mac OS X 10.6.2 required) and generate any object that was copied into your system via our 3D Object Scanner® (sold separately)!

Why does this thread keep going off topic? :P

You don't post anything new :P