Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
josh2000

Hill Valley Map Add-on

does anybody no a hillvalley map addon for 0.2e VC. please!! i don't like the downtown hillvalley

(no affence minime) :)

Edited by josh2000

Is there any point of adding map until mod will be finished?

:).

When creating a topic, it is always a good idea, or even required that you choose a topic title that sums up your topic. Titles like "read this", "help me" or "hello" on the one hand reduce the chance to get a proper answer, on the other hand people like me don't like to see them ;).

Edited by Mini-Me

:).

When creating a topic, it is always a good idea, or even required that you choose a topic title that sums up your topic. Titles like "read this", "help me" or "hello" on the one hand reduce the chance to get a proper answer, on the other hand people like me don't like to see them ;).

guess you can't stop the lecture :D. And Mini-me, isn't it a new rule to NOT QUOTE THE POST DIRECTLY ABOVE YOURS?

Well, I guess in this case you're right, my fault. I removed that :). I thought that "misunderstandings might occur if [i didn't] quote the relevant part", but now I see that the post is that short... Sorry :).

P.S.: Stupid board doesn't add the "edited by" line for mods if using the quick editor. Now that I worked more again with phpBB I returned to like that more ;).

yea... there was something that updated colors and stuff it was called hillvalley ultimate or something

I thought that the last full hill valley map addon in 0.2d was dreadful so i'm glad it was removed from 0.2e guna wait for the real deal.

I thought that the last full hill valley map addon in 0.2d was dreadful so i'm glad it was removed from 0.2e
It's the same map, DK just added some textures to a few of the models so it wasn't as plain looking...

No i mean the hill valley map someone made by cutting and pasting bits of the VC map together with all the buggy overlaying textures not the awesome clock tower area

Ah, well that's the inital map bundled with 0.2e - 0.2d just had the town square area floating above the airport.

And the last only as an addon that came later

Sign in to follow this