:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
skypokemon

Seperate Mapping Team

sky, i went to your website. holy s**t it sucks ass. do the world a favor, don't ever have children.

this would all be alot simpler if you guys were saying all this face to face because then you could treat him like a child as you should instead of treating him like a thick adult as you are.

personal interests in terms of tv music and movies have nothing to do with intelligence or maturity (USUALLY). dont be silly

and finally skypokemon nobody here actually HATES you, your just seen as one of those little people who thinks they matter that come on here ALL THE TIME (theres a long list) who have zero skills and experience when it comes to game modding and for some reason still make vastly overly ambitious claims and for some reason expect to be taken seriously. its not hate, its more pity that nobody can be bothered dealing with so as a result people slip into low unintelligent insults.

dont take it personally just think about what your doing here, whats been said to you and most importantly THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE NEXT TIME YOU POST and im sure everything will be fine.

yeah i been working alot lately and most of my time that i used to use for internet got turned into time i used for mass effect 2, wich went f***ing brilliantly, my whole team survived the suicide mission.

oh and blue, cheers for the new background, i burst out laughing and woke my sister up,

me:1

allowing people to get a good nights slep: 0

anywho, back to topic.

Edited by EarthwormJim