Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

My room mate attacked me with a knife last night

My room mate and i were getting drunk together, something we always do, when all the sudden he said "hey lets fight, youve never been hit have you?" i'm like what th- *boom* is wrong with you? were supposed to be friends. its tough to recall it all, but he started hitting me and apparently had a knife from somewhere cuz he slashed my arms all up. my dog totally attacked him and bit him hard as she shouldve. i was pinned on the ground defenslessly drunk and she sprang in and saved me. i love that dog. so then i got away and called 911. the police came and for some reason i said i didnt wanna press charges which i shouldve. they took all my pipes and stuff. over a grand overall for sure. not to mention the sentimental value. he was gonna take one of my puppies, not anymore. he also paid me 2700 in cash for the rest of the lease, not getting that back. my family was helping him cash a large inheritance check which came out in 2 parts. the first, 5000 he got already. the second about 4000 he will never see. so all in all this drunk moron made a 6 thousand dollar mistake last night. plus i'm really upset as u may imagine. my friend attacked me.

why woluld you press charges if its kinda your fault cause u got drunk too....

just cuz i got drunk doesnt mean its my fault. he attacked me. and i didnt press charges.

not when they are slashing at you.

just cuz i got drunk doesnt mean its my fault. he attacked me. and i didnt press charges.

not when they are slashing at you.

you were both drunk! you could have not gotten drunk and been the smart one ^_^

whether he drank or not the outcome would still have been the same. I would have pressed charges but you weren't all there at the time so don't hold it against yourself.

you were both drunk! you could have not gotten drunk and been the smart one ^_^

yeah but we get drunk all the time :P thats nothing new.i shouldnt expect to have to defend myself against morons in my own house thats why i drink at home.

Thanks DK.

No problem. For some reason though this incident reminds me of the Family Guy episode where Brian runs away with the Pudershmidts dog after he allegedly knocked her up.

Sign in to follow this