Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Flux Capacitor

Goosebumps

I had the books when I was little, I loved them, the show plain sucked.

But I was still hooked with it.

Even now, if I am obsessed with something, and other people say it sucks ass, like BTTF of the NES, I don't give two s**ts, I love it.

Anyway, talk about goosebumps.. and stuff

(Not the bumpy skin you get when you think about fingernails on a chalkboard or two cardboard sides sliding together.)

Basically any 90's show sucked, you know that.

Do we have to talk about Goosebumps, why can't we talk about Fear Street (another R. L. Stine series) or Animorphs (diff author, i know)?

I have only read Goosebumps, so I can't really discuss anything else on this matter.

They all sucked! Its one of the reasons why I never read any books at school! ...besides Horrible Histories, now they were funny and you learnt something as well! ;)

to be honest even at a young age, a was more inclined to classic Science Fiction: Jules Verne, H. G. Wells, that kind of thing... Obviously my favorite book was the Time Machine. But I also liked From The Earth to the Moon and War of the Worlds. Maybe this topic could just serve as like a Book Review topic, where we discuss our favorite readings... Geeze, if I was to make a list of all the books I have read... Well, maybe its not that long of a list, but it's still pretty long.

the goosebumps books were pretty average really. i used to be absolutely addicted to Animorphs though.

if you want a good read just go out and read the Darren shan Vampire Sereis and then the Demonata sereis. theyr violently awesome

Edited by EarthwormJim

What I loved about animorphs is that it would have little flip cartoons of someone turning into an animal as the page number.

lolz EJW

Books I have read (including the ones previously nemtioned):

The Lord of the Rings series

The Harry Potter series (except for last book)

Most of the Goosebumps, Animorphs, and Fear Street series

Journey to the Center of the Earth

Christine

Carrie

The Green Mile

Pet Semetary

The Bible

Interview Wtih A Vampire

Twilight

BTTF Novels

Cujo

IT