:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
iMaster

Shout thread

And as far as finding anything new out (about the mod or anything in general), no news is good news....

Had to edit to avoid DBL POSTING...

In my most recent attempt at adding the SA HV mod to GTA United, I got this error:

SPOILER:
GTA:SA Crashed, Debug Info Follows:

GTA Info:

Version: US 1.0

Last File Loaded: cleo\TIMETRAVEL.S

Last Library Loaded:

Error: Unknown

Assembly Info:

Exception At Address: 0x00469797

Exception Code: 0xc0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)

Registers:

EAX: 0x000048D1 EBX: 0x00000000

ECX: 0x0225D66C EDX: 0x00460000

ESI: 0x0225D66C EDI: 0x00000000

EBP: 0x0022FCF8 ESP: 0x0022FC8C

A little help would be greatly apprieciated... I am able to do anything and everything, but every time I try to spawn a TM, it crashes, lol.

i misses shouty :'(

TIMETRAVEL.S in the cleo folder? Are you sure theres nothing wrong with that? ;)

I think its Cleo corrosion! For some reason the .CS files become .S files and it means you need to install the game and cleo 3 again.

I have the same problem with other mods, its a ball ache!!!

Edited by Orgcon

hey guys i made a copy of a movie using PowerISO and when i play it in my dvd player it takes about 5 min of a black screen and takes me to a choppy main menu i didnt even get to the movie cause it was so bad,

was the original disk being scratchy the problem or what was it??

I thought PowerISO got around DVD protection... How would the copywrite crap know it was copied if all PowerISO did was make an exact copy of the ENTIRE dvd? Hmm puzzling, maybe you need to try CloneDVD or something like that Ash.

ok i'll try poweriso and also it has an option for just copy the main movie files so i'll copy that to an

avi file and burn it with nero 9 and tell ya guys if it worked

I use DVD Decrypter and then I use DVD Shrink to put it on a DVD, hasn't failed me.

Some random thing I'm making in GMOD.

gm_flatgrass0001.jpg

Rocket in the corner works too.

Edited by Kid Buu

I use DVD Decrypter and then I use DVD Shrink to put it on a DVD, hasn't failed me.

Some random thing I'm making in GMOD.

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii218/G...atgrass0001.jpg

Rocket in the corner works too.

eh i give up....hey whats gmod it looks kinda fun

eh i give up....hey whats gmod it looks kinda fun

Garry's Mod is a physics sandbox. Unlike regular games there aren't any predefined aims or goals. We give you the tools and leave you to play.

You spawn objects and weld them together to create your own contraptions - whether that's a car, a rocket, a catapult or something that doesn't have a name yet - that's up to you.

If you're not too great at construction - don't worry! You can place a variety of characters in silly positions.

Yeah it is fun but for max funness you need like all the source games (half life source, half life 2, counter strike source etc etc etc)

PClaws built a working time machine when we were in Multiplayer

gm_construct0002.jpg

It time travels but doesn't exactly look like a DeLorean

You can build practically anything.

All in all, it's fun.

------------------

Rihanna is in Australia about... 200 kilometers away... I wanna see her :(

Edited by Kid Buu

Garry's Mod is a physics sandbox. Unlike regular games there aren't any predefined aims or goals. We give you the tools and leave you to play.

You spawn objects and weld them together to create your own contraptions - whether that's a car, a rocket, a catapult or something that doesn't have a name yet - that's up to you.

If you're not too great at construction - don't worry! You can place a variety of characters in silly positions.

Yeah it is fun but for max funness you need like all the source games (half life source, half life 2, counter strike source etc etc etc)

PClaws built a working time machine when we were in Multiplayer

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii218/G...nstruct0002.jpg

It time travels but doesn't exactly look like a DeLorean

You can build practically anything.

All in all, it's fun.

------------------

Rihanna is in Australia about... 200 kilometers away... I wanna see her :(

oooh is it free?

and where do i get it?

oooh is it free?

and where do i get it?

Sadly it isn't free.

You need to buy all these for max fun

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?category2=16

and then GMOD itself

http://store.steampowered.com/app/4000/

I bought most of it during the Christmas sale so I got it all for real cheap.

You don't need all of those games but if you want more maps, items etc you need the games.

BTW all those games you can buy are also full separate games with you know their own game play. Half Life series is goooood but you wouldn't exactly like those.

Edited by Kid Buu

Another question about GTA: SA. Would it be possible to assign Hydra's features to a car, not a plane?

if you're talking about the VTOL ability, you could just replace the model of the plane with a model of a car... See how that goes...

Yep, VTOL it is. Yet I want to keep the ability to drive around, so it wouldn't work out that good. I could of course replace hydra with car and make it transform somehow, but changing models is a mess in my opinion

True, very true. I always loved that VTOL of the Hydra's... If my memory serves me right (which it usually does), the VTOL is a kind of hard-coded thing, like the gun on the Sea Sparrow in VC, that's why the never used the Sea Sparrow as another flying car, they couldn't get rid of the gun... So model switching is basically your only option... My CLEO is a bit rusty, but if you like I could lend a hand...

I see. I would've liked to keep Hydra itself for another model, but I guess I have no choice now.

Yep, VTOL it is. Yet I want to keep the ability to drive around, so it wouldn't work out that good. I could of course replace hydra with car and make it transform somehow, but changing models is a mess in my opinion

you can add the weapons to a car but idk about flying maybe add the dodo characteristics like the ability in gta 3?

Well, all I need is vertical take off and hovering. The flying cheat makes the actual flying more accurate than flying with plane, that's why I don't want to go for replacing a plane.

I just wasted 83 minutes of my life with watching a DVD my father has brought from the rental, it is called "Dance Flick". It's a spoof of dancing films, what the German addition "Der allerletzte Tanzfilm" (eng: "The very last dance movie") already told me beforehand, as I knew nothing about this movie :D. The last scene was a funny spoof of the twilight prom scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9te22shDvs