:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
iMaster

Shout thread

Nothing special, but I still loved it. Gonna get one, methinks, they probably will be out around my birthday in Russia.

The true iPad.

f4ycZ.jpg

But seriously, the PC world beat them to it with Tablets.

SPOILER:
dell-latitude-xt-1.jpg

And if you ask me they're better too, since they're full fledged computer systems, and some have a keyboard.

SPOILER:
dell-latitude-xt2-multi-touch-tablet-pc-2.jpg

Umm about that, the virtual keyboard is fine by me, and I'd hate to get a PC for 4000$ IF it runs Windows and has average specs.

Plus, Mac users can use the Apple keyboard on it just fine. And I'd say it's more of a player, still. Giant iPod.

Yeah, plus, if you all are gonna ride me about that matter, PC or Mike can just ban me right away.

Edited by iMaster

Windows on a touchscreen is the most terrible tech-related thing I've ever seen. About the iPad - lacks multitasking, webcam and flashplayer. It has an iPod app, yet there is a Videos app separated apart from it. Was surprised that max. size is only 64GBs. Seems that applications look very good on iPad, yet I can't imagine playing games involving accelerometer on it. Price of it made me happy, the fact that Europe makes things more expensive "fixed" my happiness. Could have done the screen bigger though, as well as include a card reader in it, not in additional plug. Oh well, enough whining from me today.

Yeah, there is a set of USB and SD plugs for it. Still. It's a Moleskine-sized iPod, perfect for me - that's my favorite resolution.

Yeah, there is a set of USB and SD plugs for it. Still. It's a Moleskine-sized iPod, perfect for me - that's my favorite resolution.

exactly how many pixels is that resolution?

1024x768, but I was referring to the size of the device. iPods are too small and the 27" is too big to be carrying around in a bag :P I am a hardcore Moleskine user, so the size of the device is perfect for me. Oh no, I am starting to repeat myself...

Yeah, that's why I hate you guys :D

But otherwise this community is brilliant. Well, certainly more straightminded than the GTAForums community.

GUYS! Go off-topic, please :P

The touchscreen keyboard on this is gonna be awkward to use, though, but it's a cool device. It's not perfect, but it's a step to the right direction, imo.

Congratulate me, I finally got a soldering iron.

Complete iron man series set and the final season of X-men on DVD may 4. Hulk and Spider-Man are left.

dvdironmanmah_complete.jpgdvdxmen_vol5.jpg

Edited by archer9234

the X-men final volume cover looks good, the series dvds have some good cover art, unlike Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 87 series, their artwork just went downhill.

TMNT use crap stock art and photoshop. Marvel gets a artist to draw the cover art. If you guys didn't know, the 94 Fantastic Four series is already on DVD. FantasticFourDVD.jpg

Edited by archer9234

Went to see Avatar, wasn't as epic as everyone were saying. Well, yeah, it is probably one of the best movies ever, I still didn't see it being that good. Effect quality - yes. Plot - no.