:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
iMaster

Shout thread

At least this spoof PM reminded me to do a virus check. Been nearly a month since I last did one for my desktop. XD

The board keeps throwing me out for no apparent reason from time to time. I sometimes even get a 404.

On the side note: how hard is it to install 7 on a PC? Cause with Mac's it's kind of insert DVD into the tray and let it do its job, but people write full tutorials on how to do this with Windows, so I am a bit confused here.

Windows 7 is a piece of cake to install, once you've set the hard drive partition you want to install it will pretty much do everything else on it's own after that point. Pretty quick to, about 10 - 15 mins to install on my PC.

Phew. And I was afraid it's some sort of out-of-space task :P

If I can do it anyone can do it.

I watched George of the Jungle, I'll watch number 2 soon.

I am the new George, they had no more money to cast Brendan Freiser.

Set your Phasers to stun! :P

About that spoof PM, what's in the link?

Windows 7 is a piece of cake to install

Furthermore, you don't need the installation DVD inserted all the time. The installer copies the needed files to the HD, then in the remainder of the installation (which is 80% of it) it "expands" them. So having the installation DVD in an ISO or any virtual CD/DVD image would do.

DEAD

dodskull2.jpg

What is the best .png to .ico (and vice versa) converter you know?

Edited by RG

Open it in paint/photoshop and save it as the different format?

The problem is that you can't save it in .ico(icon) file.

hate.jpg

Wow, if you did that in MS Paint, you must have a lot of patience :P MS Paint is useful for drawing straight lines, I can't find anything else Photoshop couldn't do

If that wasn't Paint, those lines would've been a lot smoother :P

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and I noticed a distinct slowdown in the overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NEWS 5.0, MONEY 3.0, and SPORTS 4.1. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Dear Madam,

First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Please enter command: "ithoughtyoulovedme.html" and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5. However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Silence 2.5 or Beer 6.1. Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta. Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources).

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.

Why is the internet so dead, its not just this forum but other forums too ...dead! Is there a party that I don't know about going on, did my invitation get lost in the mail? :(

Well, Uni just started back up for some of us in the states. Can't speak for the rest of the world though.