Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

The Republic is no more

This forum is now under control of the empire. All who oppose will immediately be destroyed. From now on you all serve me. I only serve the Emperor. For now I seek two droids. They carry secret plans to our Death Star. Find and then destroy them and bring the plans to me.

Hey I'm the one with the Strom Troopers and Lightsaber XD Also force lightning and the ability to choke people with no hands XD

What stops me from stepping into my TARDIS and using its sophisticated equipment against you?

check out how old Sigourney Weaver looks, she looks like my grandma XD

It kind of doesn't make sense. Cause on the BTTF bluray, she doesn't look like that. The interview was made in 2008.

why would sigourney weaver be on the BTTF bluray, wait BTTF hasn't been released on bluray.

Edited by Joe Statler

Last summer it was, methinks.

Bah, why did I say BTTF. I meant Ghostbusters. There's no Alien Bluray yet either.

Edited by archer9234

What stops me from stepping into my TARDIS and using its sophisticated equipment against you?

The Force? I mean you haven't stepped into the TARDIS yet. Vader would just use Force Choke, his favorite weapon, on you and crush your easily-crushable neck before you get in. :P

I really don't like fictional universe mix-ups. It's not just the fact that there are a lot of things of one fictional universe that would have conflicts with that of the other, but also the fact that people don't seem to understand well about one of the universes they're trying to mix. You have to know and understand the entirety of it, if not at the least the most important things of it. For instance, if you try digging deeper into the Star Wars universe, and I mean considering those numerous non-LucasArts-made Expanded Universe works as canon, you'd know that the Force can do a lot more than just giving life, telekinesis, telepathy, and destruction. I mean, a HELL LOT of stuff that you can't imagine it can do.

According to the Star Wars universe, healing is sort of a dark side ability as this involves the manipulation of life.

"Death is a natural part of life." -- Yoda :P

Yoda's lines wouldn't work on 95% of the people who would demand people to be revived, that got killed fighting for the rebellion, lol.

The Force? I mean you haven't stepped into the TARDIS yet. Vader would just use Force Choke, his favorite weapon, on you and crush your easily-crushable neck before you get in. :P

TARDISes are fond of it's owners, in case Vader attempts to perform his voodoo, the TARDIS would create a counter feedback, just enough for me to slip into the time machine and dematerialize. If he did manage to crush me on time, the TARDIS will aid the regeneration process, which is quite nifty.

Sign in to follow this