:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Flux Capacitor

Hey well whadda know

lol almost forgot about that.

We can't be sure if he traveled in this year or not. His time circuits were never seen before he first left for the future. It might be true that he first went to 2010, then jumped a year for each of his travels until he ends up in 2015.

In the beginning of movie he wanted to go 25 years ahead, though. But did he say that it would be 1st of January?

Today would be the year Doc would of traveled to if the Libyans didn't come.

In the beginning of movie he wanted to go 25 years ahead, though. But did he say that it would be 1st of January?

I said year, not day.

I said year, not day.

Whoops, thought you said day for some reason. My bad.

EDIT: Oh, it was edfake who mentioned days with his "praise the day", that's why I thought you meant day, not year. Oh well.

Edited by RG

"So how far ahead are ya going?"

"About 30 years, it's a nice round number"

Doc: Who knows if they have cotton underwear in the future, I'm allergic to all synthetics

Marty: The future? How far ya goin?

Doc: That's right. Twenty-Five years into the future. I've always *dreamed of the future*, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind, I'll also be able to see who wins the next 25 World Series'

Let's do the math Mike

Twenty Five plus One thousand eight hundred eighty five is two thousand ten

1985+25=2010, so this is Doc's original intentional year, but I guess to signify their adventure thirty years prior, he just decided to go thirty.

*____*= I kinda forgot what he said

Edited by hscitpe

1985+25=2015

Fail

I am sorry Hscitpe, but I had to do it. Before the Libyans came, it was 25 years. After the Libyans attack and the Time Travel, it became 30 years.

Yeah 5 more years for hover conversion.

One thing we do have (Flat Screen)

http://www.outatime.it/ritornoalfuturo/fra...mp;q=25&p=2

Voice Phone is somewhere.

http://www.outatime.it/ritornoalfuturo/fra...=204125&p=2

Sorry, I was in the middle of like ten different things when I posted that, including finding a BTTF reference in the Penn St. game, AND watching the Mummers, AND watching the Rose Bowl (Oregon's band played BTTF music) AND losing fifty bucks on the Winter Classic.

They also knew that wide screen would be adopted by then, with the TV too. Along with PiP.

Edited by archer9234

Sign in to follow this