Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Site Issues

Hm, the problem with clear traffic stats is that we use IPB :D. It runs a lot under one file (index.php) with parameters. Awstats only logs the file, so we can't clearly say what exactly causes the most traffic.

The IP with the most traffic is from Ford Edward/New York, at least.

sounds like somebody likes phBB better, like me.

sounds like somebody likes phBB better, like me.

You will like the new GTA Knight Rider site then ;) (formerly knightindustriesmodding)

The thing was messing with my hair!

Was down for last 2 hours for me, all the letters seem to be extremely oversized

Is it just me, or is the site encountering more issues?

I'm getting this message on the top of the site. It's not browser-specific because it occurs in all of my 5 web browsers (IE, FF, Chrome, Opera, Safari):

Warning: date_default_timezone_get() [function.date-default-timezone-get]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CST/-6.0/no DST' instead in /home/bttfhill/public_html/forum/init.php  on line 269

Also some of the font became bigger.

EDIT: Uh, never mind, it disappeared. The font also went back to normal size.

Sign in to follow this