Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

what th- *boom*

Haha!

WHAT THE- BOOOOOOM!!!

An FPS shooter, with the guy planting a tactical nuclear device and someone screaming "WHAT THA---" and then everything goes BADABOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Ah the good 'ol what th- *boom* soundboard, I saw a BTTF one it went something like this:

Doc: First you turn the Time Circuits ON *turns TCDS to ON*

Marty: *picture taken from when Doc dies* WHAT THE FU-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA *accompanied by a Picture of the Tzar bomb exploding*

EDIT!: I decided to make a quick video compilation

Edited by hscitpe

Awesome! :lol:

Cry me a river. The stock is still there, that means you can buy it anyway, through not-so-legal means though.

That mission always reminded me of Postal 2, with some of the violence from Postal 2 absent, that is.

Here in the Philippines, we don't care about video game violence affecting children, mainly because there was never been an occurrence where a kid would redo or reenact the violence from the game. Seeing all children here who play games know that whatever is in the game stays in the game (because either doing such misbehavior is taught to kids as a way of exiling themselves from our 100% Christian/Muslim society, or simply because getting guns here as a civilian is as hard as getting a piece of hay in the middle of a needle-stack), I don't see why a Filipino kid after getting addicted to a GTA game would dress in a black jacket, steal a gun and start shooting people around.

they hardly ever ban things over here, unles the hippies act up

and there are alot of hippies

What would the hippies act up for? Abortion? I know their too stoned half the time to give a sh*t.

nah, everyones prettymuch on solid ground with abortion over here, its legal and its the parents decision up untill the fourth month or somthing.

im talking about violent video games and suchlike, i know manhunt and postal 2 are banned, but i dont think theres much else

I'm not really against abortion, but I'd prefer them to give the baby up for adoption.

And Manhunt is banned? It's not even banned over here. At least not at the time I played it.

Edited by Joe Statler

no games or movies are banned in america, every time they try then people just play the constitution card.

i wish i could do that

Hey, remember your American. You can always move over here whenever you want so you don't have to worry about the game ban thing. Although I'd rather live with the game ban and live where you live.

I take that back, since Pot is probably way more expensive where you live than where I live. I live in a place that has the cheapest high grade pot in the U.S. :D

Edited by Joe Statler

they are not allowed to stop you ordering it from another country that has the game unbanned and i dont think they ban games in the uk because the rating system to me makes it clear because its u, pg, 12, 15, and 18 the ages ones are easy for a shopkeeper o figure out.

Sign in to follow this