Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

Being your own favorite fictional character

(Correction -- Don't mind the "favorite" part of the topic's name. Just choose any fictional character you want to be, favorite or not favorite)

Which fictional character you would want to be? What would you feel like if you are that fictional character, and would you really do as that fictional character in the real world?

For me, obviously I want to be Sonic (I wanted to be Shadow, but then that would mean I also want to be an artificial life form :P). The Sonic Unleashed version of Sonic would be the best version of Sonic I want to be.

Though I never really thought or imagined to be him at the first place, it all began in a dream. I was Sonic in that dream, but instead of a blue talking hedgehog, I am me, a (seemingly) regular teenage boy with a crappy life, with special speed ability and a famous alter-ego. When I started running fast I felt great. I felt worry-less, carefree and wonderful that time (if this was real, it will be the first time to have such feeling). Unlike the real-world Sonic the Hedgehog, and like comic book heroes, I have to change clothes and appearance before going hero mode, or "Sonic mode".

That was actually the longest one I had, due to the fact that I slept for 10 hours when I was having that dream. It was also the clearest dream and the most remembered dream I had (most of my dreams are blurry and forgetful lol). In fact it had a story (I do remember most of the parts of the "story", which involves revealing my identity and go save the world, become Super Sonic (a gold-glowing, Super Saiyan version of me), and stop some ghostly lady who's been cursing a family for years to get the Chaos Emeralds for her to exact her revenge on the world or something like that, somewhere near the end of the dream). When I was having that dream, everything else in my dream was real, or realistic rather, with the exception of the Sonic / Crush 40 music that's played in the background while in "Sonic mode" lol. And it is the greatest one yet.

(Sonic Unleashed E3 Trailer; the Sonic I want to be, and the same version of Sonic that I dreamed of, excluding the Werehog part)

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

If you can't see the video above:

My dream possibly resulted to me watching this cool trailer right before I slept. Sonic's cooler and faster in this game, unlike in the previous games. As for the Werehog part, I was expecting a "Dark Super Sonic", and faster and darker gameplay parts of the game while playing DSS's part, after a classmate told me this, but a Werehog is kind of a good idea.

hmm... lets see.

Happosai from Ranma 1/2, I'd go around stealing womens underwear and being the Master of the Anything Goes School.

happosai14.jpghapposai.jpg

Note: Don't mind the "favorite" part of the topic's name. Just choose any fictional character you want to be, favorite or not favorite.

Kind of obvious choice for me. I would be Spider-Man. I'd love saving people. Plus, I would of handled Venom better and not act like a dork around girls.

Vegeta from Dragonball GT.. so i could pwn GS

id probly be the biggest a*shole of a superhero anyone has ever heard of, id be more of a c*nt than batman.

id probably blow up stuff for fun too...

I'd be GOD, surely that counts as a fictional character :P I'd get to burn down villages, turn ppl to stone, rewrite ppls life expectancies and all kinds of stuff :lol:

Edited by Orgcon

theyr just threads.

freedom of speech is a good thing.

i just get REALLY peeved when somone tries to tell me what i can and cant talk about

It was only 'The Doc' who took things the wrong way and he aint around no more :D

It was only 'The Doc' who took things the wrong way and he aint around no more :D

He was only banned for 3 days, he should be back soon <_<

closing a thread because of an argument IS telling people what they can and cant talk about.

aaaaaaaanyway

so yeah id either be vegeta or if i was in a slightly depressed/crappy mood id be anakin skywalker

then id kill everything

Well if someone wants to battle me over religious topics, surely they have the common sense to add me to MSN and we can do it there Not Here Feel better now Archer?

@EWJ yeah he closed our War topic <_<

The Bill of Rights of The Constitution of the United States guarantees us Freedom of Speech

Sign in to follow this