:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Silent Hunter 5

What kind of Emo are you?...

I used to play SH3 in my cousin's PC, but it's been long I haven't played it that I can't tell the difference between the two other than the graphics.

@iPro / Evil Morning Operator: Based from what I know, REAL emos wouldn't show off as one. They would hide feelings, not show them in physical form, so they would look and dress ordinarily (or too ordinarily) than emo-like. The only hint that he/she's emo is if you noticed he/she makes a lot of lies about him/herself and his/her life to make people think s/he has a good ordinary or positive life, and/or simply when that person doesn't tell much about his/her life to others. So you wouldn't know when an seemingly ordinary person you know or you're a strange at in your school would bring a gun at school and start killing people whom he hates or hated or who made him miserable before killing himself.

I am yet to know why certain emos would do the opposite. Either they're so miserable that they show off how f*cked up their lives that they want to make people see them negatively or they don't care what people would think about them, or they show off because they simply want people to know/understand which I think gives them more control over their emotions, or, like EWJ said earlier, they're simply making themselves look cool. (no offense Evil Morning Operator)

What kind of Emo are you?...

a typical and reasonably predictable one :D

aaaaaanywho, whats the deal with silent hunter? is it a naval simulation game or sumthn? coz those graphics are pretty trouser soilingly good

Silent Hunter is a Submarine Naval Warfare Simulator. You take control of a submarine and blow s**t up. But it's harder than it sounds believe me. But the explosions are awesome.

And here I am still waiting for them to make another INDEPENDENCE WAR game. I would love to see what a space combat simulator would look like with today's graphics. I mean look how good IW2 looked and that was in 2001. I've seen others come out, but nothing that combines visual quality (of the time) with great gameplay and storyline.

edgeofchaos5.jpg

iwar2_790screen001.jpg

Edited by Joe Statler

I always thought the water was a tough part, cause while still, it looks like gel, the problem is still present, but I see it becomes more and more... H2O-ey.

That's the point! It's tough, even animated pictures don't have decent water in them.

Ok, are we talking about water in games now? Lol if so, then give me your opinion on which game has the best water in it.....

as far as games iv actually played go, probably Crysis

Crysis had awesome water. GTA IV has decent water, relative to the scale of the gameplay.

...original Doom :P

Half-Life 2 had awesome graphics for it's time. The water was quite good and gameplay was awesome too.

Even now, Episode 2 is quite good with it's updated graphics and HDR support, IMO, it's one of the best games of all time...

HL1 was quite good too. I remember when I first played it in '99 :D

Episode 2 was good, but I always had problems playing Episode 1. When I'd release W (walk forward) Freeman would continue walking and I'd fall off the ledge. This was really annoying and I had to quit playing 10 min. in because of the fact that it was unplayable.

Edited by Joe Statler

Sign in to follow this