Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

BTTF 2 Deleted Scenes

forgive me if this was posted elsewhere, just wanted you guys to see it. :)

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

I have seen them a... lot of times.

They are on the DVDs you know. Just go out and buy them. And it's surprising you don't already have them being a BTTF fan.

I'm a fan and I don't :P Although I am holding out for a release of the Blu-ray version :D

Too many loose ends to tie up, they wouldn't make sence unless you had read the book before seeing it ;)

or later on in the movie. Like the deleted scene with old Biff and old Terry. You wouldn't understand what they were talking about until you saw the scene where Biff picks up his car from the auto shop.

A little tid-bit for you guys. The part with the remains of the high school was in the book.

well...................... i havnt

You don't know what happened to the last person that abused dots, do you?

I'm a fan and I don't :P

:o

There's still quite a few missing deleted scenes, at least on the first dvd release.

Ever wonder why the delorean got new tires in bttf3?

You can tell why in the final cut. When the Doc hooking the Del up to the tow truck, the wheels are zoomed in on and you can see that they're messed up from sitting in one place for 70 years.

Edited by Joe Statler

The scene included Marty and Doc looking at the tires, with Doc noting how well they survived 70 years. And then they disintegrate, right in front of them.

I've always wondered why they never included this scene on the DVD's Deleted Scene reel.

Me too.

But why was it deleted in the first place?

Scene transition. The new topic was to be Doc's grave, but this scene made a smooth transition from the Made In Japan scene, which would have looked bad, since attention would have been on the tires, not the tombstone :P

No, it would go before the Made in Japan thing, since the DeLorean is still covered with that nasty looking tarp. It would go right after

It's been buried here for 70 years, 2 months and 13 days

You don't know what happened to the last person that abused dots, do you?

:o

abused dots???? :P

yeah i enjoyed the biff fading sequence. i also found this deleted scene from part 3. this is what happened to marshall strickland! i always wondered!

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

sorry, i shouldve mentioned i dont have the dvd's either. :P

The sleazy-Marty (sees mom cheating) outtake from BTTF1 and the Roger Rabbit outtake from BTTF3 are hilarious.

Edited by Joe Statler

The sleazy-Marty (sees mom cheating) outtake from BTTF1 and the Roger Rabbit outtake from BTTF3 are hilarious.

haha, what?! damn i should look up the out takes then. ;)

Sign in to follow this