Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Brandonlai

Bug With Time Circuits

Hi, guys I just noticed that when I was using the Delorean i found out that everytime when i turn on the time circuits and set the date and time it changed after switching into hover mode , I thought you guys might want to know.

You need to change the fly key from NUM 5 to something else

Ow its not that problem the fly key is set to - but its like, when after setting the time and destitination and your want to switch your delorean into hover mode the time circuits just automatically reset

OW and i forgot to mention that when i set the time like 12.35 that part of the time circuits only allows me to set it to 12.00 no matter how many times i enter it in

If you want i could post a video of what I'm talking about.

Ok, I think it could be my computer I'll reinstall gta again and see if it works

Yup ofcource with blues excellent deloreans and effects although my computer is a Dual core E2220 with 2gb ram

it also has a 512 H3650 GPU so i would kind of had expected it to run well :)

although you did create the awesome fire trails and the wormholes

But this actually is not part of the DeLorean's themselves blum_mini.gif.

All though the effects are Suuuuuperb

OK, I just reinstalled Gta Sa and Reinstalled my windows and its still showing the same problem heres the video showing it on the time circuits http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFkS-ugaFRQ

Edited by Brandonlai

I recall having the same/similar problem once when I installed another mod. Had to change the mod's code in order to make it compatible.

If you have other mods installed, try uninstalling them and keeping the BTTF mod in. If it's fixed, then it's those mods.

Will try later to see if its my other mods.after installing my new OS windows 7, also its just every time as well as you could see when i changed from drive to flying it just automatically resets, it can be very annoying when your in a police chase ;)

I know this will be fixed in time but Source Code 20091026 when you press 0 useing keypad i still go in hovermode but on the numbers across you hit 0 and it lets you type in the time I like useing the keypad becouse its better but i know the numbers across are for laptops

I know this will be fixed in time but Source Code 20091026 when you press 0 useing keypad i still go in hovermode but on the numbers across you hit 0 and it lets you type in the time I like useing the keypad becouse its better but i know the numbers across are for laptops

uses the numbers above are not those of the right of the keyboard

Actually I can confirme that it probably was the speedo addon which caused it to go all funny. Ow one more thing I know this is off topicc but umm how hard is it to model a plane in gmax for a game like fsx?

if you're looking for the quality of say the PMDG 747, extremely hard.

If you're looking at MS quality, kinda hard.

Sign in to follow this