Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

BIG accomplishment for me today in C++

I found out that when I move to Houston this summer (for health reasons), the computer classes I'm taking right now (for AAS in Multimedia) aren't on the course list for the Houston program (same exact degree though). The classes will transfer, they're just not part of the curriculum. So next semester I'm just taking normal classes needed for the degree (Sociology, Astronomy *Natural Science Elective*, and Speech). And I really wanted to take Intro. to Computer Programming too. :cry2:

Edited by Joe Statler

he just will never be a professional coder, unless he takes classes and gets a degree.

I'm actually thinking about that :P I find coding much more rewarding than fixing some computer problem for someone computer stupid.

I'm actually thinking about that :P I find coding much more rewarding than fixing some computer problem for someone computer stupid.

the term computer stupid is actually pronounced computer illiterate :P its a nicer term then saying hey your stupid :) just a note for ya

Why the hell,Do you people keep calling me Tanner.

Edited by Driver

If John_D had his way, we'd all have blonde hair and blue eyes :lol:

and we'd all wear matching jumpsuits with our full names and lifetime occupation (allocated at birth of course) on said jumpsuits.

oh and the government is god, anyone who asks questions is killed for treason

Sign in to follow this