:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
John DeLorean

How can you merge GTA: LC with BttF: HV?

Hey, guys, I was thinking about how there's no Back to the Future Mod for GTA 3, and I figured that I could make 0.2e go with GTA: Liberty City. I just need the codes for the 0.2e time traveling, and the .GXT. I think I can do the .GXT file; though I've never tried before.

GXT is easy.

I really much would like to have that, I just dislike VC and like LC way more. I once began to add the BTTF code to the stripped scm for GTA:LC by spaceeinstein, but I never finished that.

There are some things to change though, these are e.g. doc's garage, the model changes, sphere and spawn location for the lybians and some others.

Just open the code and pick what you need ;).

why would you have to wait untill your 92? that was a stupid thing to say. anyways gta 3 is way outated, cant you just cope with it as i and stick with vice city or san andreas like the rest of us?

You know that the fact that you use useless annoying formatting for your post reduces the chance to get answers :P?

The highest probability to get a good answer is to have a good structured question pointing out what you want clearly using appropriative formatting of your text. Having neither dots, commas, exclamation marks, question marks nor line breaks where appropriative and more than needed reduces that probability. Just as an information for all the guys out there.

no, you stop yourself from looking like a dumb kid who is so desperate to stand out that he formats his text in an eye catchingly different way in the hopes that people go "wow this guy is cool, he centres his posts, i wish i was him" when the actual effect is "look at this moronic attention seeker pathetically trying to gain our respect"

like that

how is typing in a gramatically correct fashion dumbing yourself down?

furthermore, how does centering all of your posts and missing every second line make you more intelligent?

oh riiight, 14. i get it your a biiiig teenager now so you must know EVERYTHING right?

my bad

douche..