:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

BTTF Japanese ^^

I like a lot Marty's voice !

it's funny to see the voices in the different countries , but I like the french voices :P

Edited by Microman

I love the fact that they dubbed the chicken sound too :rotfl:

Edited by Orgcon

Yea sounds different. I guess that mixing the original English audio with the Japanese dub wouldn't work (different sound quality), so they had to dub the sound FX too.

Edited by Joe Statler

Same here.

Speaking of which, why is dubbing an English work to Japanese always better than dubbing a Japanese work to English which would, in many cases, either screw up the entire work or make it dull?

Japanese tend to mix cultures in their works. For instance, they don't consider words like "sh*t" as profanity, so there are cases when anime that are aimed for young audience have these words involved.

Just like America with guts and blood. No one really gives a crap. But if we see a boob or hear f**k, parents are suing you.

Kids are getting exposed to cursing everyday. Even from their parents. So basically censoring Japanese anime/films for kids is the dumbest idea ever. I remember reading a magazine from Wal-Mart that said there was nudity in Tenchi Muyo and lesbian stuff in Sailor Moon. I understand America wants to protect kids from that stuff but they'll see it one way or another. Especially when Myspace, Twitter, Facebook and even this site are being attacked by P O R N bots. And when clicking a normal link brings you to a p**nography site. I remember my friend giving me the link to cheatcc.com. For 3 weeks I couldn't get on the site because it kept redirecting me to a p**n site. So this is just stupid s**t that America does.

OFF-TOPIC:

Archer, what the hell is spiderman doing in your avatar?

Sign in to follow this