Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
D4n!

The Twin Towers

Today we celebrate or celebrated (in my schedule GTM -4) 8 years after the fall of the Twin Towers

my cousins were killed in the twin towers and the odd lot waaaaaaaaaaaa :( :(

celebrate this day every year to remember

:(:(

Not to be mean. But everyone past the point of caring. It's old hat now. There wasn't even a news event for it on TV.

Edited by archer9234

its because people started asking too many questions so the media is slowly driving it out of peoples minds

the media rules everything. All minds are swayed by them. Anyways 9/11 should be mourned not celebrated. The families of the victims will always mourn that day. If you think the news is old andthat no one still cares, you guys prove to be as ignorant as those who brought them down. A lot of people still care. And you should try showing respect to those that want to mourn their loss. They'll never forget it. So you guys should try being more sensitive to dany.

Really, I don't give a sh*t. You know with how many buildings that are destroyed in a given year by terrorists every year it easily accumulates (within 6 months) to the amount of people killed in the 9/11 attack (if not over). Just because it happened in america, is why we care about it. I myself am evolved enough to not give a sh*t. Look they've been killing people for millenia before, and they will keep doing it for years (if not centuries) later.

A relative of mine died in the Towers. Her friend was with her, and she was PREGNANT. From what I've heard from Discovery Channel, there was another pregnant woman there, who was making a phone call with her husband right before the plane crashed to one of the towers she was in.

I can't really believe some of you guys wouldn't care about 9/11.

Topic's still closed.