Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TWG

GTA SA: BTTF - Troubleshooting

yeah, i know. I was debugging and it got really annoying to refuel Mr. Fusion when you're like me who starts a game like 5 times a minute.

maby in one of the new sources or in a new main install could the head lights be switched from two headlight then switched to all four then switched off? i just thought that would be a pretty cool idea keep up the great work Blue im looking forward to testing out more new releases :D

(Quoting Blue On Source Code 20091014 I'm up for suggestions to any other keys to make w/s and up/down so it doesn't interfere with the tilt keys.)

why not U Key For Up and D Key For Down on hovering In Rc Mode that why it dont effect tilt keys :D

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

lol, lighting does affect the coils xD

dunno about sounds.

I know sometimes if I'm walking, I hear echoes of a car engine....

The echo of car engine probably has something to do with audio editing. Did you change any of the SA audio files? Cause I changed a couple for Puma's hoverboard and I get faint hover buzzes when walking.

The echo of car engine probably has something to do with audio editing. Did you change any of the SA audio files? Cause I changed a couple for Puma's hoverboard and I get faint hover buzzes when walking.

Also when you rc your old time machines and sent them thru time and send alot of them then keep time traveling to that same time zone that could be the echo your hearing