Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TWG

GTA SA: BTTF - Troubleshooting

Just noticed it are all vehicles I drive, hmm...

What's going on with my game :D?

the cops always think I steal the DeLorean when I enter it when they're near, mostly after refueling. The last thing is the most weirdest to me, wasn't I driving this vehicle before?

Easy answer: CJ only can short-circuit cars :D. Once the engine is off and he enters a car he short-circuits it, that's why the cops want to chase me <_< .

nah, last thing will be stupid, unless you mean set it as it was before entering the car.

What might this be for?

09D4: suspend_wanted_level

...he enters a car he short-circuits it.... <_< .

I think you mean Hotwire. Cause if he short circuits the car, the engine would still be dead.

Edited by Joe Statler

Ok, didn't knew that vocabulary and an online dictionary gave me short-circuit. Thanks :).

Noting this for Blue:

So pushing the DeLorean from a roof works fine.

Towing the DeLorean lets the game crash at the first boom of reentry. Also the coils do not light up, only the wormhole appeared as far as I've seen now.

why don't you just wait till i get the source out.

Unlike Wormhole and sparks, Coils are integrated into the flying system, so its no wonder it doesn't work.

Just change in fly.txt

if

Actor.InCar($PLAYER_ACTOR, 0@)

jf @FlyStart

gosub @FlyTravelCheck

gosub @Coil
to
gosub @FlyTravelCheck

gosub @Coil

if

Actor.InCar($PLAYER_ACTOR, 0@)

jf @FlyStart

I don't know how much you want to add before :P.

Well, I'm still crashing no matter what. I seriously do think it's the SA Limiter because I had to use it for another mod, whenever I started up the game and walked out after 5 seconds BAM! Game crashes with no error message or anything.

the engine.cs file is causing the sitting animation to be off, so CJ's feet poke out of the car o_O

Mini's code for conrolling lights and engine does the same thing. I think the cleo code is broken xD

So for now, no engine off. I'd rather have the fun of peds stealing the car then having a nonstealable car with the engine off.

Well, I'm still crashing no matter what. I seriously do think it's the SA Limiter because I had to use it for another mod, whenever I started up the game and walked out after 5 seconds BAM! Game crashes with no error message or anything.

i totally agree. the limit adjuster shuts my game down too after 5 secs,on this mod, or just using the limit adjuster. u can use the stripped scm but it'll still shut down after a few mins.

really sucks that the maker stopped developing it.

It still is a beta and therefore has bugs. But theres no other way to increase the limit.

which limit exactly is being adjusted in the bttf mod?

really sucks that the maker stopped developing it.

Yeah, but at least there might be a new system in future:

Since the most important multiplayer modifications for San Andreas – Multi Theft Auto and San Andreas Multiplayer – are based on DirectX hooks, too, it was impossible to play the modification online. With version 1.2 a new Limit Adjustment system has been announced, which works different from the hook and allows the player to play simple multiplayer modifications.