Sign in to follow this  
craniog

America 2008

OBAMA vs McCAIN  

20 members have voted

1. 1. OBAMA vs McCAIN, who choose?

• John McCain
    • Barack Obama

It is also discussing a lot of us here in Italy of your political situation and election.

I would be curious what you think, and then let me know where it falls your preference.

barack obama ftw. down with magoo mccain

Obama 08, McCain is an old fart, he's 72 years old and he wants a blue streak dumb women as president, it is clear that Obama has won!!

because the country is full of morons who will votw for whoever has the following

- the capability to "inspire people" and give "inspirational speeches" about how hard theyv worked and how much better the country will be

-talk about how great america is CONSTANTLY

-be a christian

if you can do all this then CONGRATULATIONS you have what it takes to be the US president

if i were in america i would vote obama, was seriously thinking about getting a special voting pack sent over, but then i remembered im not 18 yet..

Australia has compulsory voting, which I think is stupid.

I personally don't give a crap who our "prime minister" is, and when I turn 18 I will have to vote for someone, even if I don't care.

So basically, my vote makes other peoples (who actually care) votes worth less, meaning those that actually want to vote, may have less of a chance that they will get who they want.

Which basically ensures voting is a popularity contest...

as those who don't go that far into politics, simply vote for whoever made the best impression on them.

All I have to say is:

278037947v4_350x350_Front.jpg

barack-to-the-future-lg.gif

Obama, the official supporter of BTTF. :P

I have the Barack to the future shirt by the way.